The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Left footed player on right or left?

FallXFire
126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2017
Let the debate begin?

Why do so many people like left footed on the left?

For me I can't ever shoot finesse shots to the far post if it isn't left foot RW and right foot LW and that is my preferred shot type.

Why do people like left footed players on the left side? Especially for wingers that means they would shoot with their weak foot whenever they cut inside?

Looking for explanations because I can't understand why SO MANY want right footed players on the left side... I see zero advantages unless it's straight top of the box shot and even then does a cross body shot work better for some reason?

Comments

• Dawud
    16102 posts World Class
    Left, can do the most op shot in the game; low driven shot across the goal
  • Frankenberry
    10214 posts Has That Special Something
    Dawud wrote: »

• Cheetah Thumbs
    4405 posts National Call-Up
    I always go left on the right and right on the left for finesse.
  • rankon.
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dawud wrote: »
  • FallXFire
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2017
    Oh so it is just to abuse EA's stupidly OP 'new' feature.

This is why I hate FIFA now. Logic doesn't matter. Just EA's **** 'abuse X' to win gameplay.

EAids **** BS will get even better tho. Next year they will make low driven shots SUCK just so all the reflex you spent this entire year building to use it will SUCK next year.

That is how everything in FIFA is now.

"Abuse our latest feature to win, know how to play real soccer or last years game to lose. And above all give us all your money for worthless empty UT packs!"