The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

So bored of seeing people cry

Hullock04321
549 posts Sunday League Hero
If you don't like the game that much, don't play it...

Comments

• Play_Beautiful
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    So bored of seeing people cry about the crying people.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite

So bored of seeing people cry about the crying people crying
  • Hullock04321

Take it you're one of the people that have nothing better to do in your life than play a game for hours on end then come online to moan about it to people who can do nothing?
  • Play_Beautiful

Take it you're one of the people that have nothing better to do in your life than play a game for hours on end then come online to moan about it to people who can do nothing?

Lol hell nope. I'm just bored. :)
  • Hullock04321

Lol hell nope. I'm just bored. :)

Good haha
  • Coderood
    1766 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2017
    These 'complaining' people have paid a lot of money for this game. So yeah, they have all the right to 'complain' if their expensive game has tons of glitches.
  • Azablucky
    4137 posts National Call-Up

Hypocrite much? Why are you moaning?

I get what you are saying but why not do take your own principle. Don't like people moaning about the game, don't reply to it and just skip it out.
  • cHrOnIc_iLlNeSs
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    "I'm tired of this email"
  • Hullock04321
    Azablucky wrote: »

I get what you are saying but why not do take your own principle. Don't like people moaning about the game, don't reply to it and just skip it out.

I never said I was tired of people moaning.. I said I was tired of them moaning about a game THEY choose to play for hours on end every day, if you can't stand it do something else. I come on the forums for info/advice etc, not to see please crying because they lost a game.
  • Azablucky

I never said I was tired of people moaning.. I said I was tired of them moaning about a game THEY choose to play for hours on end every day, if you can't stand it do something else. I come on the forums for info/advice etc, not to see please crying because they lost a game.

Yeah and that's why I said:

"Don't like people moaning about the game, don't reply to it and just skip it out."

I do agree with the fact that if you get annoyed to the point where you rage for hours then you should stop. I personally just quit off the game and don't play if I get annoyed the last game.
  • Play_Beautiful

Yeah and that's why I said:

"Don't like people moaning about the game, don't reply to it and just skip it out."

I do agree with the fact that if you get annoyed to the point where you rage for hours then you should stop. I personally just quit off the game and don't play if I get annoyed the last game.

Exactly. This is the only solution.
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional

Trust me man, literally everyone crying about people using Musa/Vardy etc etc.. who tf cares let people use whoever dafuk they wana use...
  • hayhor1
    15068 posts World Class

If you do not like the threads posted don't read them........
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    We choose to play it but when the game is crap we need to vent. Don't see anything wrong with moaning. It is a bit annoying when people create 2-3 threads just to complain though.
  • CAVALLOIBZ
    488 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Thiis agree 100%, people have the right to do what ever they want and a forum can be full of useful things or awful discussion..

it s up to you to skip them
  • Hullock04321
    CAVALLOIBZ wrote: »

Thiis agree 100%, people have the right to do what ever they want and a forum can be full of useful things or awful discussion..

It's up to you to play a game you don't like
  • Azablucky
    CAVALLOIBZ wrote: »

It's up to you to play a game you don't like

Exactly, so both parties have the choice to do what they want. Both are as bad as each other in principle.
  • SnakesAndBlaggers
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I want cry about this

https://postimg.org/image/5nfbz421p/

Why am I getting this yet no1 responding to my thread and no1 else seems to be experiencing this?
  • BiigDee
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    Some days the game leaves you needing a rant or two. When nothing is going right your asking yourself why and going over an over it because at the end of the day we've all paid money for this game and it's content yet it leaves us with no consumer rights. When something doesn't work as it's supposed to we have a right to complain. If I see a title thread that has no interest to me I just choose not to read it but all being members we have the right to post what we want unless EA doesn't like it and their opinions seems to be the only ones that matters.
  • Hullock04321
    BiigDee wrote: »
    Some days the game leaves you needing a rant or two. When nothing is going right your asking yourself why and going over an over it because at the end of the day we've all paid money for this game and it's content yet it leaves us with no consumer rights. When something doesn't work as it's supposed to we have a right to complain. If I see a title thread that has no interest to me I just choose not to read it but all being members we have the right to post what we want unless EA doesn't like it and their opinions seems to be the only ones that matters.

Complaining on here doesn't do ANYTHING
  • Azablucky

What are you doing?
  • Hullock04321

What are you doing?

Haha are you really this stupid? I'm telling people on HERE to stop complaining (potential for a direct affect as the people I'm talking to are actually here), whereas the people complaining about the game non-stop are complaining to people who can do nothing.
  • JPRM71
    2557 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't beat a good rant when things aren't going well.
    Freedom of opinion will always exist on the forums.
  • Azablucky

What are you doing?

Haha are you really this stupid? I'm telling people on HERE to stop complaining (potential for a direct affect as the people I'm talking to are actually here), whereas the people complaining about the game non-stop are complaining to people who can do nothing.

No I am not but you keep going on about complaining doesn't do anything. But then start complaining about the complainers.
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited January 2017
    If someone gets worked up by a video game enough to take the time to pick up their phone/laptop to post and still haven't cooled down, we should let them. Better then them taking that anger to the real world.
    Just my fuel to the fire.
  • Cahir85
    2373 posts Fans' Favourite
    Trump sent me here
  • Azablucky
    If someone gets worked up by a video game enough to take the time to pick up their phone/laptop to post and still haven't cooled down, we should let them. Better then them taking that anger to the real world.

Well that's a more logical way of thinking. That way the angers not targeted at someone.
  • Hullock04321

Well that's a more logical way of thinking. That way the angers not targeted at someone.

If you're getting that angry at a game that you'd even consider hurting someone there's really something strongly wrong with you
  • Azablucky

If you're getting that angry at a game that you'd even consider hurting someone there's really something strongly wrong with you

Well it's not what you think. It's the anger that builds up overtime. Then that anger can be unleashed on someone without that person even wanting it to or realising where the anger came from.
  • donnel
    379 posts Sunday League Hero

:sunglasses: