Struggling to create chances lately

dopetothemax
2015 posts Fans' Favourite
Pre-patch, everyone was low pressure and let the AI do a lot of work. Now everyone seems to be going high pressure and they're constantly up my ***. Anyone got any tips to counter it? You would think quick passing but defenders are so fast they all just recover anyway.

Comments

• YOLOT0URE
    6973 posts Big Money Move
    Change formation. If your finding defending easier ofc that is. Put an extra player up top
  • krakos000
    17478 posts World Class
    Quick passing doesn't work when there's lag and button delay. If anything it helps your opponent since they're always a "step ahead" it feels.
  • dopetothemax
    YOLOT0URE wrote: »
    Change formation. If your finding defending easier ofc that is. Put an extra player up top

I'm running 4321 only way I can get more is with 3atb which I'm pretty skeptical of doing tbh
  • dopetothemax
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Quick passing doesn't work when there's lag and button delay. If anything it helps your opponent since they're always a "step ahead" it feels.

Maybe there's some button delay I'm not noticing and that's making it seems like my opponent is breathing down my neck when in actuality he's just a little ahead of me. Hmmm