Just packed Coleman sell or keep

bollard80
1037 posts Professional
Do you think his price will be upgraded

Comments

• ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Risky, if we get a TOTW SBC , he might drop but nothing in the code yet. He is extinct as of now.
    I sniped one yesterday for 200K, waiting for a price range increase.
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    Most likely yes. Depends if you need the coins. Depends if they do while offer packs offers bringing his price down. You can hold him for a few weeks and his price might keep going up.
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    Risky, if we get a TOTW SBC , he might drop but nothing in the code yet. He is extinct as of now.
    I sniped one yesterday for 200K, waiting for a price range increase.

Cheers might hold onto him then
  • Djkhalid1921
    9145 posts League Winner
    is he worth more than 200k? If yes then keep, and if no then sell. To me the answer is no
  • Baznotsobad76
    5062 posts Big Money Move
    is he worth more than 200k? If yes then keep, and if no then sell. To me the answer is no

I agree.... Sell now for a quick and easy 200k...
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2326 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's in the rare 80s club!! 3rd highest rated RB on the game behind Lahm and TOTY Alves, I got him for 175k, is he worth it?! Yes!! But sell if you're not going to use him or hold out in hope EA up his BIN
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    Cheers all might sell is there anyone here looking for him cause I'm not gonna use him and list at certain time for you
  • ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cheers all might sell is there anyone here looking for him cause I'm not gonna use him and list at certain time for you

Inb4 EA increases price range and you come back and blame people on here for selling him/
  • bollard80
    1037 posts Professional
    ilmiringe wrote: »

Inb4 EA increases price range and you come back and blame people on here for selling him/

:D :D :D