Anyone finding seasons unplayable?

Primal
4330 posts National Call-Up
Past week ive had Lag every game. 2-3 sec button delay.players turning like the titanic More frustrating is im on 3 bars everytime.
Anyone else struglling with this?

Btw not writing this in frustration of losing. Currently D1 and do pretty decent. Seasons to me feels like a different game alltogether to the WL. Might have to stop playing other than the weekend if this continues.

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14185 posts Has That Special Something
    I knew it wasn't in my head. Lots of people saying the same things man
  • Fab
    17513 posts World Class
    seasons infested with **** lag and delay half the time while wl is always a perfect experience. think i might just drop seasons alltogether
  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Today was actually good. Yesterday and the beginning of the week were horrible though.
  • pittphan
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    was terrible last night.. I just posted about it in another thread. near impossible to create chances
  • NornIron
    11062 posts Has That Special Something
    Just quit a match at half time 0-0 was a waste of time loading up the game. By the time I got a shot off it was blocked.
  • DarthGrowler
    14185 posts Has That Special Something
    Fifa 17 - lipstick on a pig
  • Primal
    4330 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    I just beat a guy 2 -0 and messaged jom apologizing. I scored from 2 set pieces and it was clear neither of us were ever going to score as the lag was un bearable. O well makes me feel better im not the only one ha.
  • same here went from div 1 to div 3 without winning a game players who normally make runs just stand there , cant pass 2 yards and every time I tap and I mean tap the through ball its over hit and goes straight through to the keeper
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Seasons has been fine but wl qualifications has been horrible so slow it's been painful to play. Not enjoyed a second of it
  • Glass0nion
    3934 posts National Call-Up
    Mostly because of the brutal gameplay and forced drama that EA feels is necessary to "feel the game" "true drama"
  • Nathlee123
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm unable to pass five yards. That isn't an exaggeration my players are simply unable to make the simplest of passes. What's going on? This is so so bad.
  • Trobos_Locos
    1290 posts Professional
    Soooooooooooooooo bad! :-1:
    Nathlee123 wrote: »
    I'm unable to pass five yards. That isn't an exaggeration my players are simply unable to make the simplest of passes. What's going on? This is so so bad.