Vidal to Chelsea

Iwan1807
332 posts Sunday League Hero
There are some rumors about Vidal transfer to Chelsea. Just imagine this BPL mid: Kante-Vidal-Pogba ....

Comments

• Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Won't happen sadly
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    Won't happen sadly

No, because Bayern doesn't want to sell their best players
    Yes, because player's choice matters (see Kroos) and because Vidal has huge admiration for Conte who helped him massively become the player he is today.
  • Seldaea
    95 posts Park Captain
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    There are some rumors about Vidal transfer to Chelsea. Just imagine this BPL mid: Kante-Vidal-Pogba ....

You can already connect Vidal with Kante and Pogba without any chem problem. Were you waiting for this transfer?
  • Pranav
    785 posts Semi-Pro
    omg the bpl would be even more op than it is
  • CtldChaos
    2076 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seldaea wrote: »

You can already connect Vidal with Kante and Pogba without any chem problem. Were you waiting for this transfer?

FYI..... here is an example how to do it. BTW: Yes it is awesome to have those 3 in midfield together.

cgTcRb.jpg
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    CtldChaos wrote: »

FYI..... here is an example how to do it. BTW: Yes it is awesome to have those 3 in midfield together.

cgTcRb.jpg

Hector > Alaba
  • kleineno7
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

cgTcRb.jpg

Hector > Alaba

all day
  • CtldChaos
    2076 posts Fans' Favourite

cgTcRb.jpg

Hector > Alaba

I have the IF Hector as well and I generally agree with you on that. But I am having a bit of an oddity on this one. If I put Reus at LM and Hector at LB, there is a Green line, but Reus is only on 7 Chem. The only way I can get that LM on full chem is to use players from the same team. Same Country + Same League does not seem to be enough. Hence Cowan. But if you have another idea or insight, I would appreciate it.
  • Bobo093
    686 posts Sunday League Hero

cgTcRb.jpg

Hector > Alaba

I have the IF Hector as well and I generally agree with you on that. But I am having a bit of an oddity on this one. If I put Reus at LM and Hector at LB, there is a Green line, but Reus is only on 7 Chem. The only way I can get that LM on full chem is to use players from the same team. Same Country + Same League does not seem to be enough. Hence Cowan. But if you have another idea or insight, I would appreciate it.
    Schmelzer and Reus

• WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    **** off
  • Seldaea
    95 posts Park Captain
    I really wouldn't want him transfer to Chelsea. Atm you have a great opportunity with Vidal to connect him Boateng and Alaba/Hector and Neuer.

Bpl's defense lines are just bad i think.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Transfer tabloid rumors ftw
  • CFCHenri
    3410 posts National Call-Up
    If we made threads of every transfer rumour available.....
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    neymar to city