Squad Help ...

DWR
359 posts Sunday League Hero
Any tips / advice on my current squad? I have 90k to upgrade and IF Alli on the bench ...

IMG_1092.png

P.S. As someone who's no longer down with the kids, I'm chuffed I've learnt how to put images on!

Comments

• CtldChaos
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    OK. Get IF Alli off the bench. Move Milner to a CM. But Alli opposite him, Sell Roony and Carzola and use that money to snag IM Eriksen (86), he is going for about 120K or so now. You will find him beastly. The rest of the team looks OK. I have not enjoyed IF Grey, but I know alot of people swear by him.
  • DWR
    CtldChaos wrote: »
    OK. Get IF Alli off the bench. Move Milner to a CM. But Alli opposite him, Sell Roony and Carzola and use that money to snag IM Eriksen (86), he is going for about 120K or so now. You will find him beastly. The rest of the team looks OK. I have not enjoyed IF Grey, but I know alot of people swear by him.

Much appreciated. IF Gray has been OK - Vardy was better IMO but I'm sticking with him.
  • iOS7_jpg
    53 posts Park Captain
    I actually think your defense and midfield are perfectly fine, although I would prefer Bailly over Koscielny as Kosc is simply too weak. Get rid of Giroud as he is too slow/not the right workrate for your formation. With your formation you want the ST pressing behind and sprnting onto goal, so 85+ pace minimum imo
  • DWR
    iOS7_jpg wrote: »
    I actually think your defense and midfield are perfectly fine, although I would prefer Bailly over Koscielny as Kosc is simply too weak. Get rid of Giroud as he is too slow/not the right workrate for your formation. With your formation you want the ST pressing behind and sprnting onto goal, so 85+ pace minimum imo

Thanks you. Giroud has been a monster from goal kicks / crosses but I get what you're saying. Thinking I may get Vardy back in and have Giroud as a super-sub.
  • iOS7_jpg
    53 posts Park Captain
    DWR wrote: »

Thanks you. Giroud has been a monster from goal kicks / crosses but I get what you're saying. Thinking I may get Vardy back in and have Giroud as a super-sub.

Yeah get Vardy or Sturridge optimally (just make sure you don't play against me when you use them or I'll get real angry lol)

Also I've had decent success with Dembele in the midfield, maybe consider him over Cazorla

• DWR
    DWR wrote: »

Yeah get Vardy or Sturridge optimally (just make sure you don't play against me when you use them or I'll get real angry lol)

Also I've had decent success with Dembele in the midfield, maybe consider him over Cazorla

Got Dembele on the bench. He's been decent to be fair just got Cazorla in there for the green link. Had Sturridge but didn't get on with him, Rashford is the best 'noob' striker I've used.

Danny Rose has been my best player, slightly gutted I've benched him as he's been an assist machine but I'll give SIF Milner a shot.