Fill wallet

Yourageallday
468 posts An Exciting Prospect
Just got ps4 added 1 yrs subscription and now can't add to wallet as it says card invalid. Any helpful people know a work around?

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    this happened to me once i think, gotta make sure credit card details match exactly. Zip code has to match exactly, so if zipcode is 12345-6789 you have to have the "-6789"
  • Yourageallday
    Yeah checked but the fact it accepted 39.99 for yr sub should mean my cards fine?
  • Nah happened to me if your card expired and you forgot to update ..they'll take your automatic yearly subscription,but if you want FP you need to update with new #,Exp dare/3 digit code
  • Yourageallday
    Detorre23 wrote: »
    Nah happened to me if your card expired and you forgot to update ..they'll take your automatic yearly subscription,but if you want FP you need to update with new #,Exp dare/3 digit code

Not it my account is new just don't know a work around and ps support is closed
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    Yeah checked but the fact it accepted 39.99 for yr sub should mean my cards fine?

cc company might be blocking it, call and see
  • askperts
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sometimes the first transaction has to clear before it will accept the second. I've had this problem several times with PayPal. There are tons of threads all over the internet but none seemed helpful and calling EA or PSN didn't seem to help most people either. The best solution I found was to add another CC if you have multiple cards.
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Cdkeys.com
  • Yourageallday
    Figured it psn adds a security block if you try 3 transactions in one day of a new account to prevent fraud good I thought.