iMOTM Sow

edwinstree
8387 posts League Winner
How much do you think he'll be worth once EA increase his price range? I don't want to snipe one only for him to be cheaper due to hoarders selling later tonight.

Comments

• rankon.
    2259 posts Fans' Favourite
  • BigPoppa
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm sure he'll be in team of the tourney and i'm happy to wait for him to drop. He's not in the pop leagues or nations. Will settle at 90k.
  • exzoo
    32283 posts National Team Captain
    BigPoppa wrote: »
    I'm sure he'll be in team of the tourney and i'm happy to wait for him to drop. He's not in the pop leagues or nations. Will settle at 90k.

He wont be 90k :joy:
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner
    He any good, @exzoo? Do I need to try and snipe one? He does link to one of my fav Serie A LWs (Keita) :open_mouth:
  • BigPoppa
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    exzoo wrote: »

I'll hold you to that ;) let's see
  • exzoo
    Rick wrote: »
    He any good, @exzoo? Do I need to try and snipe one? He does link to one of my fav Serie A LWs (Keita) :open_mouth:

He has potential to be my favourite striker of all the fifas tbh, maybe im biased but his runs, strength combined with his high agility and balance is a very unique and amazing combo, you definitely need to try him out :) but you need to be patient tho, i needed 20 mins to snipe him :joy:@Rick
  • exzoo

I'll hold you to that ;) let's see

I think he will be like 120k, but no way only 90k. Those stats and that hype will keep his price high
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner

He has potential to be my favourite striker of all the fifas tbh, maybe im biased but his runs, strength combined with his high agility and balance is a very unique and amazing combo, you definitely need to try him out :) but you need to be patient tho, i needed 20 mins to snipe him :joy:@Rick

He does have some insane stats, not gonna lie.

However I'm inclined to believe Bigpoppa. If he's in TOTT surely he will come down in price... I'll try and snipe one though I guess :D
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner

However I'm inclined to believe Bigpoppa. If he's in TOTT surely he will come down in price... I'll try and snipe one though I guess :D

Been trying to snipe one for 30 mins now and no luck so far. I'm far too slow, last time I had to do this was FIFA 15 :(
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    edwinstree wrote: »

Been trying to snipe one for 30 mins now and no luck so far. I'm far too slow, last time I had to do this was FIFA 15 :(

Same. I've missed 5 now, one was for 76K bin. I think my internet is just too bad (10 down, 0.7 up) :(

Edit: Make that 6
  • exzoo

Same. I've missed 5 now, one was for 76K bin. I think my internet is just too bad (10 down, 0.7 up) :(

Good luck, hope you dont end up giving up :joy:
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner

I probably will lol. Just gonna wait until TOTT I guess.

I've made over 500 searches already ughhhhhh
  • Torminator
    1771 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tells you something about the state of the game if you have to do things like sniping to get a player. Just up his price range to 1 million and see where he settles at.

• Husala
    3658 posts National Call-Up
    Liking the look of him..stats are perfect for me but the biggest thing im interested in is his "tries to be defensive line" trait <3
  • exzoo

I probably will lol. Just gonna wait until TOTT I guess.

I've made over 500 searches already ughhhhhh

Know the feel :s
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner

The market is completely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ man, it keeps on showing ones that have already gone etc. I must've missed at least 10, slowly losing faith
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017

The market is completely **** man, it keeps on showing ones that have already gone etc. I must've missed at least 10, slowly losing faith

Make max buy now 15m and just go down 1k between each search. It refreshes the market for every search.

I'm down to 14,230,000 and I've missed 8 smh
  • exzoo
    And the most frustrating thing is that some people buy him only to sell him for profit after, bet they wont even use him
  • n2j2000
    2503 posts Fans' Favourite
    You guys do realise that all iMOTM will be in TOTT at the end just like before don't you?
  • exzoo
    n2j2000 wrote: »
    You guys do realise that all iMOTM will be in TOTT at the end just like before don't you?

What else does your crystal ball say?
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    And the most frustrating thing is that some people buy him only to sell him for profit after, bet they wont even use him

Would be lols if they up it to 200k which makes everyone panic sell and he settles just over 100k
  • exzoo

Would be lols if they up it to 200k which makes everyone panic sell and he settles just over 100k

:joy: i wouldnt even care if i made like 50-60k loss on him tbh, he will stay in my club forever
  • Rick
    9187 posts League Winner

:joy: i wouldnt even care if i made like 50-60k loss on him tbh, he will stay in my club forever

Well after how many searches it takes to get from 15m to 14m (1000? 10,000?? my brain hurts after all the sniping) EA decided it was time to stop so now I get the error message when I try to search.

Guess I'll wait for TOTT. Luckily I don't want him as much as you do ;)
  • exzoo

Well after how many searches it takes to get from 15m to 14m (1000? 10,000?? my brain hurts after all the sniping) EA decided it was time to stop so now I get the error message when I try to search.

:D hope he will be in TOTT then :)
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner

I'm at 14,750,000 and Just missed one for 45k :D Think I'm gonna end up waiting for TOTT too
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Little chance of getting one, I was just comparing one I missed out on, so it should take about a second to find any that are available. Whenever I see any though they are gone.
  • Nobber93
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    It's a joke that people have bought him to use as a sub or just to hold. He's a hybrid dream. EA need to up the pack weight.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    Denz wrote: »
    Little chance of getting one, I was just comparing one I missed out on, so it should take about a second to find any that are available. Whenever I see any though they are gone.

Same here, starting to think my internet isn't quick enough tbh. I'll finally see one but they've already been up for 3/4 seconds and by that time they're gone.
  • Only in packs 24hrs on a quiet Monday in January. Demand outstrips supply sadly. Worth 500k even with his bad links.
  • pavan791
    704 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    It's a joke that people have bought him to use as a sub or just to hold. He's a hybrid dream. EA need to up the pack weight.

Why is it a joke to buy him as a sub? I bought Lacazette to use as a sub and i would like to replace Laca with Sow after noticing the stat differences.