Is Lahm the black sheep?

I'm sorry...

Anyways, has anyone used him?

I could do with a strong link, but the pace and low physical are putting me off, (even though you can usually find me cursing my RB's poor passing)

Is he decent in higher divs and WL? Tell me it's worth a go.

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Midget. Weak as a stick. Far too slow.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    I loved him.

Pace didn't matter for me, his positioning was perfect every time. So classy on the ball too.
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    I loved him.

Pace didn't matter for me, his positioning was perfect every time. So classy on the ball too.

• SGLT
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    Used him for the first time last week, the pace and physical I didn't find a problem, he was good only thing that I didn't like was he always seemed to be hovering about just outside the centre of the opponents box and that's with the tactics set for him to stay back
  • P
    7489 posts League Winner
    Him and milners IF's are both criminally underrated imo.
  • Db1319
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have him right now. To me he seems faster than his pace leads on. And he is always in a good position. Never comes up if I don't want him too.
  • iJay96
    1422 posts Professional
    I loved him.

• Carlos181
    3772 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    Ronaldo and Messi killed him when I played him yesterday. I purposely went down his side each time and he didn't stand a chance.
  • therealmerk33
    1632 posts Play-Off Hero
    Midget. Weak as a stick. Far too slow.

All three of these make it a dead card for me tbh, strong and slow, fast and weak, either would work, but not weak/slow/short