TIF Sanchez or SIF Hazard?

ManTrain
3000 posts National Call-Up
Would be partnered with SIF lukaku and TIF erikson behind. Anybody used both? I loved hazards NIF at LF and striker.

Comments

• Asht1981
    1489 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hazard is useless for me so weak just gets bullied, sanchez is awesome tho so it's down to play style I like them that can hold there own against defenders for that reason only ide go sanchez,
  • ManTrain
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    Hazard is useless for me so weak just gets bullied, sanchez is awesome tho so it's down to play style I like them that can hold there own against defenders for that reason only ide go sanchez,

Yea Sanchez has the extra strength and that aggression that makes me want to try him out.
  • FaFiFa
    1446 posts Play-Off Hero
    Put a hunter on SIF hazard and you do not need strength, he flies and they can't catch.
  • ManTrain
    FaFiFa wrote: »
    Put a hunter on SIF hazard and you do not need strength, he flies and they can't catch.

I don't put useless Chem cards on players.
  • Nessy
    2305 posts Fans' Favourite
    I nearly bough FIF Sanchez this weekend. But looking at the goal ratio of the ones on the market all other owners were getting a 1 in 2 goal return on average. For 500k I want more than that!
  • ShartfulTodger
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nessy wrote: »
    I nearly bough FIF Sanchez this weekend. But looking at the goal ratio of the ones on the market all other owners were getting a 1 in 2 goal return on average. For 500k I want more than that!

Why would you look at that? That's an awful thing to do. The first owner of my TOTY Messi had 17 games played and 8 goals scored. I picked him up and now have 34 goals in 17 with him all in div one and one WL knockout tournament.
  • Nessy
    I look as an indication as to how others have played with people.
    Every one had a 1 in 2 return, but Griezman had a 2 in 3 return. I went for Griezman and now have a 1 in 1 after around 20 games.
  • ShartfulTodger
    I look as an indication as to how others have played with people.
    Every one had a 1 in 2 return, but Griezman had a 2 in 3 return. I went for Griezman and now have a 1 in 1 after around 20 games.

I still think that's a dreadful way to look at it mate. Think of the thousands of people that play the game, think of the amount of average players on the game.

Think about how many people use said player in a two striker formation with say Ronaldo up top and abuse Ronaldo over said player...

Also 1 in 1 is quite average depending on your level of play.
  • Nessy
    edited January 2017
    Div 3, play 4321 but have Inakiiiii and Martial either side of Griezman. They score more goals between them than the man up front haha.
    I hear what you're saying but at 500k it put me off pulling the trigger.
  • ShartfulTodger
    Div 3, play 4321 but have Inakiiiii and Martial either side of Griezman. They score more goals between them than the man up front haha.
    I hear what you're saying but at 500k it put me off pulling the trigger.

Well considering you're playing 4321 then 1 in 1 is a good record. In fairness TOTY Messi is probably the first player to be truly consistent for me with goals. I chop and change way too much!
  • ManTrain
    I mean my TOTY Ronaldo started off at like 20 goals in 40+ games at LF. Changed formations and made him a striker and he's been 1:1 since. There are way too many bad players in this game to use that as a basis for choosing a player. I'm only concerned with IG stats and testimony from others who have used the players.
  • Nessy
    ManTrain wrote: »
    I mean my TOTY Ronaldo started off at like 20 goals in 40+ games at LF. Changed formations and made him a striker and he's been 1:1 since. There are way too many bad players in this game to use that as a basis for choosing a player. I'm only concerned with IG stats and testimony from others who have used the players.

I'm not blessed with millions of coins and I'm aware if I buy a player for 500k and it doesn't work out for me and I sell at or around the same price I'll lose a minimum of 25k in tax. For this reason, when the player costs a lot of money and will take my coins down to near zero I look at the IG stats of around 10/15 on the market. This gives me (rightly or wrongly) an indication,on average, on how he's performed for other players.

If I could afford Ronaldo in any form am pretty sure I would't want or need to bother.....