The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Mark up on fresh cards?

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
I've got a TOTY Alves and a OTW Guiliano, both fresh, how much more can I realistically get for them? There's barely any on the market and the ones that are are listed quite a bit higher than I'd expect.

Comments

  • RBailss
    12770 posts Has That Special Something
    CFC Jacob wrote: »
    I've got a TOTY Alves and a OTW Guiliano, both fresh, how much more can I realistically get for them? There's barely any on the market and the ones that are are listed quite a bit higher than I'd expect.

    10-20% above min bin?
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RBailss wrote: »
    CFC Jacob wrote: »
    I've got a TOTY Alves and a OTW Guiliano, both fresh, how much more can I realistically get for them? There's barely any on the market and the ones that are are listed quite a bit higher than I'd expect.

    10-20% above min bin?

    That's what I was expecting b it Giuliano's are up for max price and Alves hasn't been selling at about 10% over minimum BIN, just wondered if I was being unrealistic.
  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Whats the hype about fresh cards?
  • CFC Jacob
    586 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kai9623 wrote: »
    Whats the hype about fresh cards?

    They only have your stats on them, people tend to pay a little more for that.
  • RBailss
    12770 posts Has That Special Something
    CFC Jacob wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    CFC Jacob wrote: »
    I've got a TOTY Alves and a OTW Guiliano, both fresh, how much more can I realistically get for them? There's barely any on the market and the ones that are are listed quite a bit higher than I'd expect.

    10-20% above min bin?

    That's what I was expecting b it Giuliano's are up for max price and Alves hasn't been selling at about 10% over minimum BIN, just wondered if I was being unrealistic.

    Defenders are usually different, its more attacking players people are concerned about.
Sign In or Register to comment.