FIFA 18 WISHLIST

Comments

• PineHayes
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    When one fifa ends another starts.. But all is forgotten on past fifas and all the hard work has just been, well, swept aside.

So would like to see some sort of loyalty reward, or something involving past club players. Maybe a badge system, win 400 games on a previous fifa to earn a certain badge with its own rewards, win 800, and so on.
  • adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Liam_1999 wrote: »
    deepdish1 wrote: »
    remove chemistry. squad building is stale as imo with how chem is

Yeah its meant to be your ultimate team not the best team you can build aslong as you have full chem or your penalized

• adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Also a choice of commentators and maybe a list of chants you could choose for your stadium
  • Jimmyfifa11
    232 posts Sunday League Hero
    Silver and bronze divisions

An extra UT mode where you can choose between a RTG mode or pack only mode

Pack only mode would be like the WC addition they did on 14 and you can choose between playing normal season etc or you can choose to play against other pack only players. Packs could be bought with coins earned or FIFA points so EA could make money.

RTG mode you would choose 1 or 2 players from you club and the rest would be a starter club. Then you could choose from a couple pre-determined rules to follow as to when to either add players from your club or be allowed to buy a player or buy a pack with coins or FIFA points so EA can make money
  • Would be good to have a seperate kit and stadium per squad.

For example, if I have an Italian squad, would like to default an Italian kit and stadium. If I have a seperate Brazilian squad, would like a seperate Brazilian kit and stadium linked to this alternate squad without having to change each time etc...
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3039 posts National Call-Up
    All I want is a FIFA game that is regulated and tested a lot more, both to eradicate exploits and eliminate cheating.

Although it seems like no matter how much EA make they still can't be arsed. They have full control of the football game market and its going to stay that way for years to come.
  • LucasAMC
    1116 posts Professional
    --> Remove the momentum
    --> The ball control stats be effective (if a player have bad ball control he should not control like Messi)
    --> Players with bad pass should error more passes.
    --> Shot stats should be real (how can Kante with bad stats shoots like Rooney?)
    --> Lob through balls should be still less effective.
    --> Remove the easily zigzag (put it like it was on FIFA 14 of PS4 and XONE)
    --> Players with low strenght should not win on body against players like Hummels, Matic, Naldo, etc.
    --> Less injuries on Ultimate Team
    --> Menu with no delay
    --> Players with 80 stats should play like 80, not like 90
    --> Pace still less effective
    --> Stamina more real
    --> Brazilian league complete
    --> At least Maracana stadium
    --> Price range on consumables
    --> Sell coins not only fifa points
    --> Pelé, Romário, Rivaldo and Ronaldo in the classic team
  • Retro_G
    12352 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I'd like a whole redesign of Fut Champions. I find it laughable that a competitive mode gives advantages to certain people, depending on their early game luck with packed players.

- Make every player in the game available for selection in Fut Champions weekend league, give unique team requirements. You obviously don't get to keep the players when your 40 games are over, but this will make the mode more balanced, give everyone a fair chance.
    Thats basically makes the rewards useless
    I'd like a whole redesign of Fut Champions. I find it laughable that a competitive mode gives advantages to certain people, depending on their early game luck with packed players.

- Make every player in the game available for selection in Fut Champions weekend league, give unique team requirements. You obviously don't get to keep the players when your 40 games are over, but this will make the mode more balanced, give everyone a fair chance.

Well it's a competitive mode, that's how it's done in any big competitive game, no advantages. You could still use your main team in seasons, the new daily cups.

I dont think these "super" teams are as much as an advantage as youd like to think. if youre a high level player youd have a elite team now with futchamps rewards anyhow.

Gorilla lost to a youtuber 5-0, who had most ridiculous team imaginable. You're delusional, if you don't think the best players in the game will make a difference.

You put two equally skilled pro players against each other, the person with the best team is coming out on top 10/10.

Well it's a competitive mode, that's how it's done in any big competitive game, no advantages. You could still use your main team in seasons, the new daily cups.

I dont think these "super" teams are as much as an advantage as youd like to think. if youre a high level player youd have a elite team now with futchamps rewards anyhow.

Gorilla lost to a youtuber 5-0, who had most ridiculous team imaginable. You're delusional, if you don't think the best players in the game will make a difference.

You put two equally skilled pro players against each other, the person with the best team is coming out on top 10/10.

He then lost the next two games and marshal87 is also a very good player. Gorillas team is also insane

I never said he was a bad player, the point I'm making is that elite players will get you more wins in weekend league.
  • the_febo
    741 posts An Exciting Prospect
    LucasAMC wrote: »
    --> The ball control stats be effective (if a player have bad ball control he should not control like Messi)
    lol, the ball Control is already such bad.
    They are professional Footballer and the most Players in the Game can not even receive the ball.
  • Aegyr
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Challenges - like trophies and ea xp but the reward is UT coins or packs. For example, play 50 online seasons games, play 5 friendlies seasons, win 5 tournaments, play 1000 games, Do 30 SBCs Do 40 SBCs, 50, 60, 70 etc excluding upgrades), win an online seasons game with a 4 star team, score x amount of goal with a player in total, get x amount of appearances etc...

this.. and then remove the manager tasks, you would actually be rewarded by playing the game even if you are a bad player
  • Overevil
    2016 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really want draft for friendlies on and offline
    It would make the non-fut game less boring
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just a game that works!
  • PLANTFC
    772 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1. The end of trading. Ban who do. Some people dont know how to do it, and some people dont have the time to do it. The game should reward the best player. For example, some great players will never play with Ronaldo, or Messi. But this guys who not even play the game, just trade and trade 24/7 play with this top players. Price fixing its a joke, really. Just my opinion.
    2. More options on search. Its really bad to search for contracts and have to skip like 10 pages to find the player contract.
    3. Numerical ping
    4. Challenges, how people talked already.
  • Mastershake
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    No more crappy English third and fourth leagues. Waste of space to be honest.
  • maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3039 posts National Call-Up
    No more crappy English third and fourth leagues. Waste of space to be honest.

A lot of people in these forums wouldn't take kindly to that...
  • JGCramp
    1139 posts Professional
    I'd be happy with them actually fixing the refs for once (although at this point I'm not sure the programmers are capable of that) and eliminating some of the absurd tackling.
  • ronaldogoal
    551 posts Sunday League Hero
    Better offline season rewards
    And or offline Fut champs
  • i think they need to fix the added time, it looks so stupid when they give you 4 minutes of extra time and then whistles after 5 seconds , there should be a better kit selections , like you can change shirts, shorts, and socks separately , just like in real life
  • and why is butland the best goalkeeper in the game
  • Yetko
    503 posts Sunday League Hero
    Decent refs,manuel defending
  • Slipend
    953 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'd like to see in game formation changes removed. So people can't bypass the chem system by changing their formation at kick off. Or play like total batty creases, going 5atb to protect a lead.
  • Davisto
    2187 posts Fans' Favourite
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

It should be like that.. The one with the best team should win, when playing against a equally skilled player with a worse team. If you have an amazing team, then you've worked towards that team, so you deserve an advantage. You seem really buthurt because you may not be able to afford the great players.

:joy:
  • This should be very easy to apply, and very important. I want to be able to assign teams to any stadium, not just generics.
    Why I want a new Japanese stadium if you can only play it with a single team.
  • Nenad_Fakerica
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    And the f... Refery repair... So many time's hitting in the asshol whit my players...
  • ode
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I want weekly player sbc where you just need submit 4 teams
  • Wolfy90
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Additional full leagues, such as the Ukrainian, Czech, and Greek leagues. Also, a whole lot of additional rest of the world teams from the remainder of Europe not covered. Teams such as Dinamo Zagreb, Red Star and Partizan Belgrade, Hajduk Split, Bate Borisov, Dinamo Minsk, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, Metalist Kharkiv, Sparta Prague, Viktoria Plzeň, Sloven Bratislava, MŠK Žilina, Steaua and Dinamo Bucharest, CFR Cluj, Ferencvárosi, Levaki and CSKA Sofia, Ludogorets Razgrad, etc.
    What's the point who would actually use these tinpot teams?
  • ode
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Testing mode where you can test concept team before buy it
  • joeboy88
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Legends to ps4!!!
  • Wolfy90
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    joeboy88 wrote: »
    Legends to ps4!!!
    Never happening, you chose the inferior console so live with the consequences
  • Have the stats correct and lifelike. All top goal scorers barely getting double figures in game eg Ronaldo, Messi , Aguero. Needs to be more life like.Add more variable tactics and make them matter in game, eg AI .Kit and stadium creator/editer.