FIFA 18 WISHLIST

Aegyr
347 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 24
We are now a few months into FIFA 17 and it has brought lots of new things like SBC and weekend league but also the journey, what are the things you would really like to see in FIFA 18? (Ultimate team)

-I would personally love bronze and silver seasons as most silver and bronze players are kind of useless.
-Another thing regarding seasons is that i would like bigger coin rewards, many elite players say that div 1 is harder than WL but you only get 15.000 coins for seasons and you get 20.000 coins and a few good-ish packs for getting 14 wins in WL?!?

-regarding the transfer market i would like more search filters for example for different special cards (think about the stupid Movember card overload) And when searching for consumables i would like to see some filters for manager leagues and injury cards, it's stupid how you can't search for one injury only and you see all the different injuries.
-maybe RF-LF cards, not sure about this though.

-Since the arrival of fut champs tournaments got removed, i personally liked them and would like to see them back or at least in some way that there is another competitive way of playing the game apart from fut champs and this also leads to elite player knocking people out from the daily tourneys because they are bored.

-Do something to make it more enjoyable to play with friends on FUT, just playing friendly seasons can be dull, maybe a competition with more friends or a knock out cup for friends only, i don't know lol.

-buff draft rewards (not in terms of value of the packs but the content of the packs) I have won the draft several times and i have had it too often that i just broke even or even lost coins without having to sell the consumables i wanted too use for myself, absolutely ridiculous, might as well just mention the pack weight this year, absolutely horrendous but i guess that is because many and i mean many people open packs due to fut champs and SBC's.

- Chinese and brazil league, for obvious reasons, would also like the second dutch league but that is only because i am dutch myself and there probably wouldn't be much interest in it.

-more stadiums please

-This year you were able to make your own crest and kit in pro clubs, why not in fut? would be amazing imo

-You should be able to search for untradeables un your club, tired of going page 41 only to get to your untradeables
Post edited by Aegyr on

Comments

• [Z]one[ONE]
    1131 posts Professional
    I just want the game to work!
  • Viggo 007
    7976 posts League Winner
    edited January 23
    A complete new department dedicated to the investigation of wrongly banned people
  • ImAtrocious
    643 posts Sunday League Hero

Aside from this, which is clearly the most important, some deeper statistics would be really nice. How hard can it be to have goalkeeper stats? As the game goes more analytical, it seems kinda silly that the only stats we can look at are goals and assists.
  • FifaGeek97
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Co op seasons in FUT.
  • juniorcbr
    7736 posts League Winner
    Additional full leagues, such as the Ukrainian, Czech, and Greek leagues. Also, a whole lot of additional rest of the world teams from the remainder of Europe not covered. Teams such as Dinamo Zagreb, Red Star and Partizan Belgrade, Hajduk Split, Bate Borisov, Dinamo Minsk, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, Metalist Kharkiv, Sparta Prague, Viktoria Plzeň, Sloven Bratislava, MŠK Žilina, Steaua and Dinamo Bucharest, CFR Cluj, Ferencvárosi, Levaki and CSKA Sofia, Ludogorets Razgrad, etc.
  • Retro_G
    12352 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd like a whole redesign of Fut Champions. I find it laughable that a competitive mode gives advantages to certain people, depending on their early game luck with packed players.

- Make every player in the game available for selection in Fut Champions weekend league, give unique team requirements. You obviously don't get to keep the players when your 40 games are over, but this will make the mode more balanced, give everyone a fair chance.

- Bring back the daily cups for weekdays. Put division 1/2 games in seasons on dedicated servers, increase rewards.

- Separate Fut Champion gameplay from the regular modes, make it more skill based. Dumb down gameplay in other modes for the casual player.

- Numerical ping bar in Fut Champions, that accurately tells the ping between both players. Improved net-code that favours a good, stable connection. Warn people to avoid Wi-Fi. Ping lock servers, with a kick for people who go over a certain threshold during a game.

- A more realistic simulation of football in Fut Champions that's balanced. No cheap skill moves that can be spammed for an advantage. Remove custom tactics, training cards considering player position adjusting was removed. These give just as big an advantage.

- Have a Fifa street style mode for the skiller biller lads, that costs fifa points or coin to enter. This could be your next innovative feature EA, will please the casual. ;)
  • Donqezue
    96 posts Park Captain
    I agree with OP 100%
  • bjornini
    1059 posts Professional
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    Additional full leagues, such as the Ukrainian, Czech, and Greek leagues. Also, a whole lot of additional rest of the world teams from the remainder of Europe not covered. Teams such as Dinamo Zagreb, Red Star and Partizan Belgrade, Hajduk Split, Bate Borisov, Dinamo Minsk, Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, Metalist Kharkiv, Sparta Prague, Viktoria Plzeň, Sloven Bratislava, MŠK Žilina, Steaua and Dinamo Bucharest, CFR Cluj, Ferencvárosi, Levaki and CSKA Sofia, Ludogorets Razgrad, etc.

This!

There are a lot of good teams that should be added, without the full league
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I'd like a whole redesign of Fut Champions. I find it laughable that a competitive mode gives advantages to certain people, depending on their early game luck with packed players.

- Make every player in the game available for selection in Fut Champions weekend league, give unique team requirements. You obviously don't get to keep the players when your 40 games are over, but this will make the mode more balanced, give everyone a fair chance.
    Thats basically makes the rewards useless

• apfelmus_maCHer1
    37328 posts World Cup Winner
    - Improve chemistry for players from same nationality.

- Silver/Bronze tournaments/seasons/WLs

- Expanded player statistics for your FUT team (short pass accuracy %, long pass accuracy %, clean sheets, tackle success %, interception success %, block success %, cross success %...)

- You should be able to decide what players will stay back or move up for set pieces.

- Search for team fitness only (same concept should be applied to other consumables, like contracts or injury cards)

- Stats should not be reset if you sell and rebuy a player!

- Have the option to fill the bench of a squad with a starting 11 of another squad.

- An extra winning bonus if the rating of winning team is smaller than the opposite team (i.e if someone uses a bronze team, he will have a significant bigger award than someone who uses 85 rating team – need to exist motivation to someone for using a bronze or a silver team)
  • Retro_G

Well it's a competitive mode, that's how it's done in any big competitive game, no advantages. You could still use your main team in seasons, the new daily cups.
  • BasedStudge
    19636 posts World Class

Well it's a competitive mode, that's how it's done in any big competitive game, no advantages. You could still use your main team in seasons, the new daily cups.

I dont think these "super" teams are as much as an advantage as youd like to think. if youre a high level player youd have a elite team now with futchamps rewards anyhow.
  • Retro_G

I dont think these "super" teams are as much as an advantage as youd like to think. if youre a high level player youd have a elite team now with futchamps rewards anyhow.

Gorilla lost to a youtuber 5-0, who had most ridiculous team imaginable. You're delusional, if you don't think the best players in the game will make a difference.

You put two equally skilled pro players against each other, the person with the best team is coming out on top 10/10.
  • fixedgame
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 23
    1. more rewards for winning division 1 maybe a pack as well.
    2. brazil and chinese leagues
    3. Separated online and offline player stats in UT club stats
    4. Challenges - like trophies and ea xp but the reward is UT coins or packs. For example, play 50 online seasons games, play 5 friendlies seasons, win 5 tournaments, play 1000 games, Do 30 SBCs Do 40 SBCs, 50, 60, 70 etc excluding upgrades), win an online seasons game with a 4 star team, score x amount of goal with a player in total, get x amount of appearances etc...
    5. actual draft rewards not playing for 80 mins and make a loss and maybe possibility of draft tokens in there
    6. Variable FUT Champions games so some weeks is only 30 games, some 35, some 40
    7. Best 3 weeks count towards monthly rewards to not to be forced to play every week as it becomes a chore
    8. less rare items, only the teams in the champions league should have rare crest and kits or something like that as it wastes the rares in packs. also +10 coaches etc should not be rare.
    9. High rated players like Godin should have a higher Min price
    10. Online Fut Tournaments with good rewards like a pack
    11. Maybe a gold pack for winning Div 2 and 3 on top of the coins just as something to look forward to
    12. Rewards just for getting to the final of tournaments if you lose them, even 1k or 2k would be fine
    13. Lowered pack prices or discounted pack prices when items are very cheap.
    14. Special offer draft periods where draft is half price or something to increase interest, lower priced single player draft?
    15. Continue daily tournaments for the following week during weekend for those that didnt qualify or have played 40 as some people cant play weekdays
    16. Draft tokens in packs - maybe silver packs to increase interest in those?
    17. Continue SBCs including MMs and league SBCs as they have been a success but it would be good if they had better rewards
  • simsieg
    9448 posts League Winner
    Would be cool if loyalty towards cards would be rewarded in some way, get a special outline/shine after certain milestones with the player
  • juniorcbr
    7736 posts League Winner

You put two equally skilled pro players against each other, the person with the best team is coming out on top 10/10.

100% correct!
  • ZizioGardo
    911 posts An Exciting Prospect

Gorilla lost to a youtuber 5-0, who had most ridiculous team imaginable. You're delusional, if you don't think the best players in the game will make a difference.

It should be like that.. The one with the best team should win, when playing against a equally skilled player with a worse team. If you have an amazing team, then you've worked towards that team, so you deserve an advantage. You seem really buthurt because you may not be able to afford the great players.
  • Retro_G
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

It should be like that.. The one with the best team should win, when playing against a equally skilled player with a worse team. If you have an amazing team, then you've worked towards that team, so you deserve an advantage. You seem really buthurt because you may not be able to afford the great players.

No it shouldn't be like that, no other competitive game gives huge advantages like Fut Champions. My team is worth close to 2 million. A competitive mode is meant to be about testing a players skill level in a balanced environment.

That's like saying you jump on cod competitive, can use better guns than your opponent, because you got lucky in a pack, pulled a homing rocket launcher that instantly kills your opponent.

• Aegyr
    Players fitness should be removed or at least not go down when playing fut champs
  • Nokesy28
    573 posts Sunday League Hero
    Great ideas from the OP. Agree with everything
  • Aegyr
    Nokesy28 wrote: »
    Great ideas from the OP. Agree with everything

:smile:
  • im_the_man_man
    241 posts Sunday League Hero

He then lost the next two games and marshal87 is also a very good player. Gorillas team is also insane
  • deepdish1
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    remove chemistry. squad building is stale as imo with how chem is
  • TheRealChev
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    - Maybe have a practice area that is simulated so the players fitness is restored to full fitness and then get rid of fitness cards
    - more position changes
    - more formations
    - more teams in leagues that don't have the full league
    - add leagues
    - put players in games with the same team rating
    - fix dribbling
    - on goal kicks move both teams up the field because players irl don't stand on the edge of the box for a goal kick...
    - better crossing
    - actually have IFs play better than their nif card
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    A game that's tested in full before release. It's not that much to ask is it..
  • Maradona
    3556 posts National Call-Up
    pack rewards for training challenges, including packs... make them difficult...

like all op suggestions too.

brazil league a must, china good too.

• Fletch
    2769 posts Fans' Favourite
    - Manual defending
    - Better keepers
    - Better community
  • Liam_1999
    252 posts Sunday League Hero

Aside from this, which is clearly the most important, some deeper statistics would be really nice. How hard can it be to have goalkeeper stats? As the game goes more analytical, it seems kinda silly that the only stats we can look at are goals and assists.

This , more stats please
  • Liam_1999
    deepdish1 wrote: »
    remove chemistry. squad building is stale as imo with how chem is

Yeah its meant to be your ultimate team not the best team you can build aslong as you have full chem or your penalized
  • Liam_1999
    juniorcbr wrote: »

1000% agree