Daily Knockout Tournament with a bronze team

goldfinger1906
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2017
0e9bc53165fe401512c622c47779283b.png

yesterday i won the knockout tournament twice with this beastly bronze team.......RIP to all my opponents lol :D
Post edited by goldfinger1906 on

Comments

• SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Use it in the WL see how you get on
  • Xaini29
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    BS
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pointless thread of the day candidate right here.

With chem cards, bronze players really aren't that bad at all. I use the WL as fitness games and use my bronze team which won the tournament as well. Never really felt at a significant disadvantage.
  • exzoo
    32036 posts National Team Captain
    Alp_2760 wrote: »

With chem cards, bronze players really aren't that bad at all. I use the WL as fitness games and use my bronze team which won the tournament as well. Never really felt at a significant disadvantage.

Stamina is a huge disadvantage
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Bronze team has silver GK :D
  • bigpokey24
    4862 posts Big Money Move
    The daily knockouts are easy..I get past it and when i get to the final, i just let my opponent get a free pass... i see no reason to win this over and over again.. I played some dude in the final and i wasn't putting any effort, this dude was all chest pumping , just laughed and moved on
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    exzoo wrote: »

Ye, I tend not to sprint much with them. I use it to teach myself more discipline in passing etc so I've found they tend to be OK.
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    exzoo wrote: »

yeah you gotta get high stamina mids (which aren't easy to find) or you'll struggle against good opponents
  • WFCBagnall
    72052 posts Moderator
    Nice 40 passing on Devante Cole :+1:
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    I've seen that team before. You copied it from a pro player on Twitter right?

It's a pretty stupid team anyway. That middle CM is Devante Cole, a 92 pace striker with H/L work rates and 49 for short passing. If it really does work, then it's a shocking statement on the state of this game. Every other player just has loads of pace and physical as well really.
  • Pughy30
    26374 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah pretty sure this is a carbon copy of the team one of the pro players used
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »

I have a feeling it was 'Hashtag Harry'
  • Pughy30
    26374 posts Player of the Year
    Orikoru wrote: »

Yep :D
    7595b75a3eadaf7361806c9c3a7f7e45.png
  • goldfinger1906

Yep :D
    7595b75a3eadaf7361806c9c3a7f7e45.png

yeah it's Harry's team :)
  • Dawud
    16011 posts World Class
    using a silver keeper is cheating
  • WFCBagnall
    72052 posts Moderator
    Can't afford If Vassell Smh
  • goldfinger1906
    I've seen that team before. You copied it from a pro player on Twitter right?

It's a pretty stupid team anyway. That middle CM is Devante Cole, a 92 pace striker with H/L work rates and 49 for short passing. If it really does work, then it's a shocking statement on the state of this game. Every other player just has loads of pace and physical as well really.

i put cole always to LF after the game starts ;)
  • goldfinger1906
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Can't afford If Vassell Smh

7a747944998a6b1b8edb945a4093eb5d.png

i actually could, but naaaaaah ;)
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    Dawud wrote: »
    using a silver keeper is cheating

yeah that's actually embarrassing that you've just copied his exact team player for player :D