The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

SIF Nain reviews?

Painter753
8824 posts League Winner
Currently got about 570k raised towards him and contemplating shifting a couple hundred K more of consumables and players to get him.

Anyone have any reviews about how much better he is IG? Not really worried about if he's "worth it" or not just want to know if I'll notice any meaningful difference between him and his NIF.

Thanks guys!

Comments

• Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    I've used his NIF and his IF. His IF was out of this world. THE best midfielder I've used. So nippy and complete.

I sold him to cash in before his SIF landed thankfully. I've been using his NIF since, and it is very meh.

His SIF is only an upgrade of 2-3 on each stat. It will rise though, and you will make profit on his card if you get his SIF. Otherwise, buy his IF, which will remain static in price.
  • Orison
    53029 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Dribbling feels a bit smoother, finishing a bit more consistent, a bit faster.

Basically a bit better in everything making him awesome. Has 25 goals and 9 assists in 32 games so far. Played all games at CM in 4321 or 433 (4)
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    I think there is a noticeable difference between his nif and the if, can't really notice much of a difference between the if and sif tbh, i sold the sif for a small profit today and I'm assuming that better packs will be out tomorrow and he'll drop a little bit again before soaring up to around 1mil eventually.

I hope your Steelers crush the Pats
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Basically a bit better in everything making him awesome. Has 25 goals and 9 assists in 32 games so far. Played all games at CM in 4321 or 433 (4)
    Damn man that's an insane record. My TOTY Modric has scored like 4 goals in 70 or so games :D my CMs never score
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    I've used his NIF and his IF. His IF was out of this world. THE best midfielder I've used. So nippy and complete.

I sold him to cash in before his SIF landed thankfully. I've been using his NIF since, and it is very meh.

His SIF is only an upgrade of 2-3 on each stat. It will rise though, and you will make profit on his card if you get his SIF. Otherwise, buy his IF, which will remain static in price.
    Thanks man, I think I'm gonna do it, hopefully won't have to liquidate my entire club for him but we'll see :D
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Ecr8on wrote: »
    I think there is a noticeable difference between his nif and the if, can't really notice much of a difference between the if and sif tbh, i sold the sif for a small profit today and I'm assuming that better packs will be out tomorrow and he'll drop a little bit again before soaring up to around 1mil eventually.

I hope your Steelers crush the Pats
    Yeah I think he'll rise like all the other Roma IFs as well as Mertens SIF.

About the Steelers me too brother. I gotta watch the game from work unfortunately but we're gonna need to play at our absolute best
  • Orison
    Painter753 wrote: »

Damn man that's an insane record. My TOTY Modric has scored like 4 goals in 70 or so games :D my CMs never score

My Pogba has like 50 scorerpoints in 120 games so I feel you :joy: I admit that I forced the ball to 9G a bit, but I still never moved him further up than CM, because I wanted to truly test him
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something

Thanks man, I think I'm gonna do it, hopefully won't have to liquidate my entire club for him but we'll see :D

As long as you don't have to downgrade anything who cares. And boi did you say a few hundred k in consumables how many packs did you buy sheeeeeesh
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

My Pogba has like 50 scorerpoints in 120 games so I feel you :joy: I admit that I forced the ball to 9G a bit, but I still never moved him further up than CM, because I wanted to truly test him
    Yeah I love his NIF he's one of my favorite midfielders so it's only fitting. Plus if I get him the only non special card in my team will be NIF Ron so that's another incentive for me. Hoping for some bigger packs tomorrow/ Tuesday to drop him some more
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

As long as you don't have to downgrade anything who cares. And boi did you say a few hundred k in consumables how many packs did you buy sheeeeeesh
    lol I've never sold any of them from any of my pack openings from the beginning of the year and throughout champs. I had a bunch of Hawks/ Shadows and other chem styles as well as a lot of the expensive position cards like LW-LF and stuff

Not to mention 100 gold contracts will net you 20k and I've been listing them up non stop lately

• Orison

Yeah I love his NIF he's one of my favorite midfielders so it's only fitting. Plus if I get him the only non special card in my team will be NIF Ron so that's another incentive for me. Hoping for some bigger packs tomorrow/ Tuesday to drop him some more

How much is he atm? Bought him for 780 or so on the first day, because I cba to wait any longer. How much did I lose?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2017

lol I've never sold any of them from any of my pack openings from the beginning of the year and throughout champs. I had a bunch of Hawks/ Shadows and other chem styles as well as a lot of the expensive position cards like LW-LF and stuff

Not to mention 100 gold contracts will net you 20k and I've been listing them up non stop lately

Keep on selling and make sif Nain happen then. Get rid of everything you won't use. Would save the contracts for last though
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

How much is he atm? Bought him for 780 or so on the first day, because I cba to wait any longer. How much did I lose?
    Nothing at this rate, when I checked Futbin earlier and he was 814. Just need him to go up to 821 and you'll break even
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Keep on selling and make sif Nain happen then. Get rid of everything you won't use. Would save the contracts for last though
    I'm on it young Jeff I've made up my mind
  • Ecr8on
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wish I snagged him on Wednesday when everyone opened the tradeable totw packs, saw him going for 650-680k.

I'm buying him back tomorrow regardless, I don't feel complete if I don't have the best 9goalin in my main squad
  • Orison

Nothing at this rate, when I checked Futbin earlier and he was 814. Just need him to go up to 821 and you'll break even

Should have paid 650-700 in the first hour, but wanted to wait for rewards :#
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Should have paid 650-700 in the first hour, but wanted to wait for rewards :#
    Yeah I know me too, I had like 500k at the normal time of rewards and was hoping to get enough with Rewards to get him but the no loss glitching cockwombles had to ruin that for everyone
  • VICTAAAA
    11199 posts Has That Special Something
    Excellent card as he can do it all, true b2b guy next to Matthaus.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Just looking at his stats the IF card looks quite similar to his sif I might get the IF and save 400k.
  • Invincibility
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    Is he worth getting if you got SBC vidal as super sub..

Got my main team La liga/EPL

Already my toty Marcelo up for sale as cashflow
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

You're thinking about buying him as a supersub?
  • ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    The if was just as good as the sif for me.
  • Invincibility

You're thinking about buying him as a supersub?

Savage!

More as an investment and sub him in if i get in trouble :D
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Bought him first day at 650k. He's been great, but tempted to sell up and get his IF to save that 400k.
  • Invincibility
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Bought him first day at 650k. He's been great, but tempted to sell up and get his IF to save that 400k.

list him up for 700k we both got a deal :D
  • bought him for 850 sold him for 930k (sorry lurking PS user here lol) ... certainly he's quality, bullish, fast, great dribbling and some awesome shot power etc etc etc but a box to box mid is never worth that kind of price imo unless you're swimming in coins. I got 2.5 mil give or take and felt silly to have him cost as much as Messi on that kind of budget.
  • Muzza11
    9472 posts Has That Special Something

he is incredible and seems to score everything outside the box, I get 2 goals a game with in Div 1 lol
  • CornishLad
    24286 posts Club Captain
    Was going to buy him, but I'm not paying more than 780k for him
  • Muzza11
    9472 posts Has That Special Something
    CornishLad wrote: »

wow did not realize he has gone up to 850k, what a joke lol
  • CornishLad
    24286 posts Club Captain
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    CornishLad wrote: »

wow did not realize he has gone up to 850k, what a joke lol

Ikr. If my Pique had sold I could have got him for 560k on Wednesday. Bought a non fresh the other day for 750k but sold because I need fresh. Absolute joke that he is still going up