Suggestions welcome

Yes I have made a few of these sorry :D

Comments

• jacko1759
    359 posts Sunday League Hero
    Luis Hernandez
  • Swainosaurus
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm really enjoying Crespo at the minute. He out plays his stats massively. I've enjoyed him more than Kluivert so far, which is high praise from me because I love Kluivert ...
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm really enjoying Crespo at the minute. He out plays his stats massively. I've enjoyed him more than Kluivert so far, which is high praise from me because I love Kluivert ...

Loved crespo last Fifa
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Butra or Crespo
  • Swainosaurus
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    iNero wrote: »

Loved crespo last Fifa

Give him a whirl on this one dude, he won't disappoint. I was hesitant about picking him up but he's been more than worth it. His 5* Weak Foot is a God send at times. Scores every type of goal in the book as well.
  • Retro_G
    28203 posts Player of the Year
    Rooney ;)
  • Hibee
    11862 posts Has That Special Something
    Butragueno is excellent. Has the best short sprint in the game for me. Just leaves defenders standing.
  • JigglySte
    3269 posts National Call-Up
    Luis Hernandez mate. I play as a RST next to auba with ADP behind. 93 games, 102 goals and 59 assists in division 1.
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    edited January 2017
  • Peekab88
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Butragueno finishing is just unreal!
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Butragueno is amazing
  • P
    7507 posts League Winner
    I use george best
  • Luis Hernandez > bergkamp
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    Bergkamp
  • Scutch
    10471 posts Has That Special Something
    Clue is in the title.
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    idkwtfimp wrote: »
    Luis Hernandez > bergkamp

Cunnyfunt
  • BWild
    3156 posts National Call-Up
    JigglySte wrote: »
    Luis Hernandez mate. I play as a RST next to auba with ADP behind. 93 games, 102 goals and 59 assists in division 1.

I was thinking of doing this same thing but with Zola behind. Deciding between Hernandez, Butra, Kluivert, and Crespo
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    BWild wrote: »

I was thinking of doing this same thing but with Zola behind. Deciding between Hernandez, Butra, Kluivert, and Crespo

you would be mad not to go for Butra, better finishing than Hernandez and most importantly he has that 4* WF
  • BWild
    Muzza11 wrote: »

you would be mad not to go for Butra, better finishing than Hernandez and most importantly he has that 4* WF

Butra the best of those 4?
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero

For sure he is, although I'm enjoying using Crespi more this year, butra is very clinical and his movement is incredible!
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner

ok so let me break it down for you

Hernandez - Good very quick and 4* skills but 3* WF is bad for passing and shooting.
    Butra - 94 Finishing and very clinical he is really good but can be weak and also only 3* skills.
    Kluivert - Very good all rounder IMO, lacks agility for me, his finishing was inconsistent.
    Crespo - never used him this year but his stamina is awful and so is his strength, nice 5* WF though.
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Crespo. All day. Every day.
  • Montezuma
    289 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kluivert
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Montezuma wrote: »
    Kluivert

Spoken like a man who hasn't used Crespo.
  • BWild

ok so let me break it down for you

Hernandez - Good very quick and 4* skills but 3* WF is bad for passing and shooting.
    Butra - 94 Finishing and very clinical he is really good but can be weak and also only 3* skills.
    Kluivert - Very good all rounder IMO, lacks agility for me, his finishing was inconsistent.
    Crespo - never used him this year but his stamina is awful and so is his strength, nice 5* WF though.

Appreciate it! Butra it is. Any better Cam than Zola for that price?
  • Halftheworldaway
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Kluivert is fantastic
  • Diggy
    13618 posts Has That Special Something
    Used them all currently using Butra LST Kluivert RS

Take from that what you will enjoyed Crespo also
  • avpap75
    94 posts Park Captain
    Crespo
  • Mike_Pickford
    3683 posts National Call-Up
    Stoichkov or Suker. You're essentially handicapping yourself if you put a right footer with less than 5* weak foot on the left. Crespo is a good shout too.
  • Peekab88
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have used zola for a While, he is really good but his lack off stamina is a real probleme... Specially if you play fut champ and go OT..