Good job encouraging these hoarders EA !

Dr.Strange
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
You keep buying those cards keep em extinct we will significantly raise their price ranges so you can keep making profit. The legit gamers who want a card to actually play with it but cant ? F THEM.

GGEA.

Comments

• Bob_Dylan
    19224 posts World Class
    But almost all the caps were decreased?
  • Teejay
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i have been trying for days to get purple laca
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    But almost all the caps were decreased?

Not the extinct ones ?
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    They could just flood the market with them ... Guess Thats Too hard ...
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ravz9 wrote: »
    They could just flood the market with them ... Guess Thats Too hard ...

And they could just announce ''we will never increase price ranges ever only decrease them for this fifa''. And like you said if a cards extinct why not flood the market just enough till most players can pick one up (not like they never flooded the market with specific cards) and play with it and not too much where there are too many of them. I mean at this rate you see an extinct card maybe once every hour or so which is even more ridiculous. If you spent a lot on packs and you can't pack one you should at the very least be able to buy him. Who is going to sit there spamming search like crazy for days/weeks. I tried it a couple hours and have given up on the game. It's more frustrating than it is rewarding.

This is really a serious issue and EA has no clue.
  • Toshev
    1240 posts Professional
    Marcelo/ Dybala were way too cheap.. I agree with the rising.> People wont hoard them cuz soon there will be tons of left backs fo rsell.. But Marcelo at 200k was a joke considering his links To Silva and that he is from la liga.

Dybala was also a joke for 100k.> EA did the right thing they might have dropped the players more thou..
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    If they drop prices over and over, no one will ever sell any of their packed cards. Let them find a balance I guess. What EA needs to do is to change the price ranges more often. :)
  • leighdegree
    936 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still waiting for the day it is announced that you can only have one player, no duplicates. It wont be long.
  • rblue
    3170 posts National Call-Up
    Still waiting for the day it is announced that you can only have one player, no duplicates. It wont be long.

what's that gonna achieve? **** people off who like to trade
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite

This wont happen mate
    Trading with one specific player is completely legit
    Even hoarding is legit to be honest
    I hoard every player i get till i get a dupe then sell it
  • leighdegree

slickus wrote: »

This wont happen mate

Yes, i see what you're saying about things being legit, but they brought in price ranges and changed loads of stuff after the release of the game, whos to say they wont change the rules again and bring this in.
    rblue wrote: »

It will indeed **** off the genuine player, but if people are hoarding cards to **** people off anyway rather than to trade them, i see EA bringing this in, a max of 2 of the same player.
  • slickus
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes ea can change what they want but cant see it matethis is fut love it or leave it :)
  • phep
    1294 posts Professional
    slickus wrote: »

This wont happen mate

Yes, i see what you're saying about things being legit, but they brought in price ranges and changed loads of stuff after the release of the game, whos to say they wont change the rules again and bring this in.
    rblue wrote: »

It will indeed **** off the genuine player, but if people are hoarding cards to **** people off anyway rather than to trade them, i see EA bringing this in, a max of 2 of the same player.

I don't think people are hoarding to **** people off, more just they've found an effective way to make coins for themselves. Why should they care about everyone else? Personally I wouldn't be bothered to sit spam searching extinct players just to miss out on them, but if they've found a method of trading that works for them then so be it. It's up to EA to ensure players never go extinct, either by flooding the market with every card and nullifying rarity and the ability to trade at all, or they increase ranges until they reach "Market value", but for super rare cards this just leads to the same hyper inflation we had before ranges. It's lose lose really.
  • Çalhanoğlu
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why should they change it?

I've never had a problem getting a player and if you were a "legit gamer" as you say, you wouldn't mind putting in a bit of work to get the player you want
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

I've never had a problem getting a player and if you were a "legit gamer" as you say, you wouldn't mind putting in a bit of work to get the player you want

Silly comment is silly.

Spamming search non-stop for hours/days/weeks/months just to be able to buy certain players to you equals a bit of work. Not sure about you but fifa occupies a fraction of my life so sitting behind the game 24/7 is not an option for me. And I find the people who do pathetic. But to each his own.

I never cared about spam searching till yesterday. Nearly spent hours trying to find a card after spending a lot to try and pack him and I reached a point where i realized how silly it all is and stopped. Not just with the search but the game itself. And most of the gaming community would heavily disagree with your assessment.
  • Timoner12
    5622 posts Big Money Move
    Tbh only player they rose the price of was Marcelo, and he was very cheap, but still attainable if tried, so should have been kept at that
  • Çalhanoğlu
    Dr.Strange wrote: »

Silly comment is silly.

Spamming search non-stop for hours/days/weeks/months just to be able to buy certain players to you equals a bit of work. Not sure about you but fifa occupies a fraction of my life so sitting behind the game 24/7 is not an option for me. And I find the people who do pathetic. But to each his own.

I never cared about spam searching till yesterday. Nearly spent hours trying to find a card after spending a lot to try and pack him and I reached a point where i realized how silly it all is and stopped. Not just with the search but the game itself. And most of the gaming community would heavily disagree with your assessment.

I get all my players within 5 minutes of searching... If you were a smarter man you'd either buy at peak times of the day or buy when they have just gone into packs
  • TheMighyBee
    647 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone hoarding the current TOTS cards is in for a nasty shock in the next few weeks.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

Silly comment is silly.

I get all my players within 5 minutes of searching... If you were a smarter man you'd either buy at peak times of the day or buy when they have just gone into packs

Good luck buying silver tots players especially Dybala.
  • Çalhanoğlu

Silly comment is silly.

qbOMeyn.png
  • FC Intl
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    FUT is broken garbage tbh. Not only that, it has ruined FIFA as a whole, as no one plays the other modes hardly and getting a seasons match is difficult.
  • leighdegree
    Anyone hoarding the current TOTS cards is in for a nasty shock in the next few weeks.

Whats that then?
  • Çalhanoğlu
    FC Intl wrote: »
    FUT is broken garbage tbh. Not only that, it has ruined FIFA as a whole, as no one plays the other modes hardly and getting a seasons match is difficult.

No one plays Seasons because it's very boring and generic. Who likes facing Real Madrid, Barca or Bayern every game? In before someone mentions Doumbia/Ibarbo, I've played over 700 games and played against them twice.

If you like the seasons pace, try clubs or co-op seasons, I never struggle to get a game
  • FC Intl

No one plays Seasons because it's very boring and generic. Who likes facing Real Madrid, Barca or Bayern every game? In before someone mentions Doumbia/Ibarbo, I've played over 700 games and played against them twice.

If you like the seasons pace, try clubs or co-op seasons, I never struggle to get a game

Other peoples' "boring and generic" is my "realistic and enjoyable". FUT is arcade crap, with little skill deciding the winner. Strength and pace does.
  • Çalhanoğlu
    edited May 2015

Other peoples' "boring and generic" is my "realistic and enjoyable". FUT is arcade crap, with little skill deciding the winner. Strength and pace does.

Strength is worse on seasons than it is on UT, I have no idea what you're on about.

You enjoy what you enjoy though. If you don't like UT, or playing it, I'd suggest posting on the Seasons part of the forum, can discuss the game with other seasons players then

[url="http://http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories/fifa-15-seasons-co-op-seasons"[/url]
  • Çalhanoğlu

Strength is worse on seasons than it is on UT, I have no idea what you're on about.

You enjoy what you enjoy though. If you don't like UT, or playing it, I'd suggest posting on the Seasons part of the forum, can discuss the game with other seasons players then

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories/fifa-15-seasons-co-op-seasons
  • FC Intl

[url="http://http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/categories/fifa-15-seasons-co-op-seasons"[/url]

I'll post where I want, ok bud.
  • TheMighyBee
    647 posts Sunday League Hero

Whats that then?

So many are being packed and as the better TOTS players are released they will all hit min BIN, happens every single year. EA will keep adjusting their prices downwards. A few might hold price but very unlikely, even Marcelo who will be packed so much this weekend will drop.
  • Çalhanoğlu

I'll post where I want, ok bud.

Bit of a waste of time, I'd have thought, posting in a section of a game which you don't enjoy. Bit like shopping in the women's section for yourself. To each their own.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

Silly comment is silly.

qbOMeyn.png

Really ? I wasn't referring to you but to the majority of people in a sarcastic manner. You clearly belong in a different category. Just because you can doesn't mean most of us can. I'm done.