Anyone used?

Comments

• LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2017
    Bergkamp and Adp are the best cams in the game in your price range
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11278 posts Has That Special Something
    If you can afford Del Piero comfortably get him 100%. If you can use some extra coins elsewhere Bergkamp is your man
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    LDevlin wrote: »
    If you can afford Del Piero comfortably get him 100%. If you can use some extra coins elsewhere Bergkamp is your man

I could get both of them with Del piero striker do you think he would work there?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    iNero wrote: »

I could get both of them with Del piero striker do you think he would work there?

He works there but is better at CAM. Bergkamp would be the better striker between them
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro

He works there but is better at CAM. Bergkamp would be the better striker between them

Just he would be on the left and not a fan of right foot on the left hand side
    Il Defo get one of them CAM now
  • uhMaZiiNq

Bergkamp bangs them in with his left as well. In the box it's still pretty automatic the left footed long shots of course ADP would do better but the 5* WF is way more important at CAM IMO
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro

Bergkamp bangs them in with his left as well. In the box it's still pretty automatic the left footed long shots of course ADP would do better but the 5* WF is way more important at CAM IMO

Thank you