OTW Mustafi

wizardoffire
930 posts Professional
Arsenal get the win here and he will be in for sure
shame I cant afford him

Comments

• Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Gone from 55k to over 80k within minutes.
  • sturges12345
    4070 posts National Call-Up
    yep i got 1 for 70k his lowest bin is 110k
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    Was 53k at HT, I think as long as Arsenal don't lose he will get in, their big chance to finally give an OTW an upgrade that won't have many other chances this season. His IF won't be anywhere near 110k though
  • ben_m382
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought one when he was out injured for 45k, when do you reckon is best to sell? wait it out till the end of the game?
  • Wallisboy09
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just flipped him from 52 to 100k in literally 3 mins
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    His OTW is like double what his IF would cost atm :joy:
  • ben_m382
    His max bin is 140k lol I'm getting rid
  • sturges12345
    should i sell now for 128k got for 70k or hope arsenal win?
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    I find the best time with OTW is to sell asap, there is no guarantee they get in so they tend to drop a little and then go back up after the game is over if the result stands
  • sturges12345
    55k profit on one card 0337c6714b419e2a71d5c58b8d3e567c.png
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    congrats all those with the insane profit, I love this method even though it burns me now and then
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    bought for 67,5K and sold 2 minutes later for 120K.. I was not even on the PS4 so not easy to snipe, if you're on the PS4 and you got the coins you can make millions with this in a minute.
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    quick 50k profit lol not bad
  • sturges12345
    Job188 wrote: »
    bought for 67,5K and sold 2 minutes later for 120K.. I was not even on the PS4 so not easy to snipe, if you're on the PS4 and you got the coins you can make millions with this in a minute.

yep i missed out on sane yesterday because i wasn't on the web app
  • Jason1986
    Do people sit around watching a game with the web app open in the hope a particular player scores? Within 2 minutes his OTW card pretty much doubled in price.
  • Wallisboy09
    203 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jason1986 wrote: »
    Do people sit around watching a game with the web app open in the hope a particular player scores? Within 2 minutes his OTW card pretty much doubled in price.

Yes obviously. There is unreal coins to be made
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero

No I didn't even watch the game... I was selling my players and got flashscore open and saw arsenal just scored 1-0. Saw that Mustafi scored and just went to his card and bought him. You don't even need to be that fast to get him
  • ben_m382
    It is crazy how quickly and rashly people buy them, I've just sold mine for 130k, convinced even if he does get an IF his OTW will re settle at 90-100k
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    You can get IF Reid for 37k who is superior in every aspect, so I doubt his IF will be worth anything.

Shocked by the stupidity of people who buy his OTW for 130k :joy:
  • Job188
    1722 posts Play-Off Hero
    ben_m382 wrote: »
    It is crazy how quickly and rashly people buy them, I've just sold mine for 130k, convinced even if he does get an IF his OTW will re settle at 90-100k

Don't even understand why people wouldn't sell him for 130K, if Burnley scores he will get back to 60K really fast... Take your profit, he will never go up more than 140K
  • Usaid123
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    When shall I sell
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional
    You can get IF Reid for 37k who is superior in every aspect, so I doubt his IF will be worth anything.

That's why people make so much profit :joy::joy::joy:
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner

Yeah, people like the one who posted before you are the ones that have zero clue of what they're doing.

"When shall I sell?" What kind of nonsense question is that ?
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    Usaid123 wrote: »
    When shall I sell

when ever you are happy with your profit
    id personally have sold by now
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional

Yeah, people like the one who posted before you are the ones that have zero clue of what they're doing.

that's so true mate xD we will see those questions until the end of the game..unfortunately it won't change
  • JonesyYo
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sell now penalty burnley
  • Jason1986

It's ridiculous how many people are just sheep without any ability to make a decision for themselves.

Obviously everyone likes good advice, but asking when to sell a player is just stupid.
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Aaaaaaand it's gone :joy::joy: Penalty !
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner

It's ridiculous how many people are just sheep without any ability to make a decision for themselves.

Obviously everyone likes good advice, but asking when to sell a player is just stupid.

Mirror image of our society.
  • Peppemilano
    1466 posts Professional
    Aaaaaaand it's gone :joy::joy: Penalty !

:joy::joy: