Bronze Pack Method

Psychospamyt
592 posts Sunday League Hero
edited January 2017
I thought i would make this thread as i can't see any others like it! I'm sure everybody knows about the BPM by now as all the big Youtubers have been using it on their RTG accounts.

If you are aware of what sells at certain times, this method is very very profitable for sure!

Thanks for reading and good luck making profit with the bronze packs, and thank you for your input :D
Post edited by Psychospamyt on

Comments

• SuperReAlex
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lol maybe is only me, but this method is one of the worst and i never made profit from it (maybe 1-2k profit at max)
  • Psychospamyt
    lol maybe is only me, but this method is one of the worst and i never made profit from it (maybe 1-2k profit at max)

It has been the same for me on previous years, however this year with certain SBC's i can make 50k a day, it's all about luck of the packs tbh, i sell 90% of cards too, just have to be patient and list all day.
  • SuperReAlex
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special

It has been the same for me on previous years, however this year with certain SBC's i can make 50k a day, it's all about luck of the packs tbh, i sell 90% of cards too, just have to be patient and list all day.

i do. but never got profit anyway
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    I do this method a lot. Not to make coins but to do the bronze upgrade SBC. I pretty much always make my coins back doing the BPM and the players that don't sell I'll store in my club and once I have 300-500 players stored I'll go through as many of the bronze upgrades to get the two-player silver packs. It's basically silvers for free.
  • Psychospamyt
    I do this method a lot. Not to make coins but to do the bronze upgrade SBC. I pretty much always make my coins back doing the BPM and the players that don't sell I'll store in my club and once I have 300-500 players stored I'll go through as many of the bronze upgrades to get the two-player silver packs. It's basically silvers for free.

same as me, i do the bronze, silver and gold upgrades to see if i can pack anything good in the two rare players packs, i have about 500 bronze players in my club atm, so they should get me quite a few gold packs etc. The last few days i've made around 150k also from that SBC where LM/RM/CAM's etc. have been selling for 700+, and you pack at least one in the majority of packs :)
  • jdros
    2607 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yesterday bronze Portuguese players were selling for 1-1.5k like clockwork.
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class

same as me, i do the bronze, silver and gold upgrades to see if i can pack anything good in the two rare players packs, i have about 500 bronze players in my club atm, so they should get me quite a few gold packs etc. The last few days i've made around 150k also from that SBC where LM/RM/CAM's etc. have been selling for 700+, and you pack at least one in the majority of packs :)

Yeah I would like to do the gold upgrade a bit more as well but you have to trade in 44 silvers to do one gold upgrade and I only seem to get 75 rated cards so it's hardly worth it :/
  • Psychospamyt
    jdros wrote: »

oh really? i didn't do the BPM last night tbh, how come? special SBC? :)
  • BWild
    3518 posts National Call-Up
    I like this method because the hyperactive kids won't make profit from it. They just assume it's all opening packs and instantly making money.
  • jdros

Marquee matchup.

• Psychospamyt

Yeah I would like to do the gold upgrade a bit more as well but you have to trade in 44 silvers to do one gold upgrade and I only seem to get 75 rated cards so it's hardly worth it :/

yeah i agree, but you can trade up 11 non-rare gold for 2 Rare gold cards, the chances of you getting a good card is low, but if you pack something good it's all worth it :)
  • Psychospamyt
    BWild wrote: »
    I like this method because the hyperactive kids won't make profit from it. They just assume it's all opening packs and instantly making money.

Yes i agree, patience is key and that's why i like it, i can't always be on console to trade but with the BPM i just relist on my phone while i'm out
  • Psychospamyt

Marquee matchup.

Fair play, wish i had have got on now :)
  • jdros

yeah i agree, but you can trade up 11 non-rare gold for 2 Rare gold cards, the chances of you getting a good card is low, but if you pack something good it's all worth it :)

I haven't done it in a while, did a ton of them early...still using the Aguero I packed.

Counted up my non rare golds yesterday - could do roughly 50 upgrades right now. Will sometime over the next couple of weeks, possibly this weekend.
  • Psychospamyt

I haven't done it in a while, did a ton of them early...still using the Aguero I packed.

Counted up my non rare golds yesterday - could do roughly 50 upgrades right now. Will sometime over the next couple of weeks, possibly this weekend.

fair enough i could probably do about 10 atm if i traded all my non-rares, will do it some time over this weekend and hopefully i'll pack someone useful that i can use for a team or in a SBC
  • Psychospamyt
    Just packed IF Tom Davies in a bronze pack! Picture should follow shortly! Happy days! :D
  • Rinoa
    997 posts Professional
    do you use normal or premium bronze packs?
  • WFCBagnall
    71503 posts Moderator
  • Psychospamyt
    Rinoa wrote: »
    do you use normal or premium bronze packs?

Normal mate
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Just packed IF Tom Davies in a bronze pack! Picture should follow shortly! Happy days! :D

Yeah, I packed him the other day aswell!
  • Psychospamyt
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Yeah, I packed him the other day aswell!

Only one i wanted aswell :D
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Haha! Popcorn is out ;)
  • YouWantUsFC
    edited January 2017
    @Psychospamyt - I am all for sharing and helping Fifa lovers get the most out of their games, and think your post/idea is great, but be careful!
    Discussing specific prices and who sells well/who doesn't on the forum, could be misconstrued as a breach of ts & cs.
    I open 200-300 bronze packs every week, I have a routine/system now and it makes my club stronger every week for doing it.
    Long story short - I have every player for SBCs I want except for 1 league I am in middle of building and I have 4 of the 5 UT teams I want built, minus a few IFs and Legends.
    I would not be in this position if it wasn't for Bronze packs and strategy with use of contents, it is that simple.
    My spend on Fifa this year is £130 or £140 for the year, and I will only be buying £10-£15 more for TOTS, but I think the club is in incredible shape and after next weekend, I will have the exact UT team I want, and be in the market for my first owned Legend.

I love how people who pay attention to world football have opportunity to gain in game, it is the best thing Fifa has ever done, I just wish the game play would be more consistent and some of the problems just go away!
  • Psychospamyt
    @Psychospamyt - I am all for sharing and helping Fifa lovers get the most out of their games, and think your post/idea is great, but be careful!
    Discussing specific prices and who sells well/who doesn't on the forum, could be misconstrued as a breach of ts & cs.
    I open 200-300 bronze packs every week, I have a routine/system now and it makes my club stronger every week for doing it.
    Long story short - I have every player for SBCs I want except for 1 league I am in middle of building and I have 4 of the 5 UT teams I want built, minus a few IFs and Legends.
    I would not be in this position if it wasn't for Bronze packs and strategy with use of contents, it is that simple.
    My spend on Fifa this year is £130 or £140 for the year, and I will only be buying £10-£15 more for TOTS, but I think the club is in incredible shape and after next weekend, I will have the exact UT team I want, and be in the market for my first owned Legend.

I love how people who pay attention to world football have opportunity to gain in game, it is the best thing Fifa has ever done, I just wish the game play would be more consistent and some of the problems just go away!

Thanks for the heads up, i'll remove that part of the OP, and hopefully that will put me inline with the guidelines of what can/can't be done!
    As for the bronze pack method, it is a real club booster putting extra players into your club for free or while making coins.
    You're club sounds incredible, the fact you have the teams you want for spending "only" £140 on the game is incredible so fair play to you for being able to achieve that because many people can't :)
    Thank you for your post, i appreciate it!
  • Bluebirds87
    691 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah if it comes to bronzes @YouWantUsFC I see the guru!

• YouWantUsFC

Thanks for the heads up, i'll remove that part of the OP, and hopefully that will put me inline with the guidelines of what can/can't be done!
    As for the bronze pack method, it is a real club booster putting extra players into your club for free or while making coins.
    You're club sounds incredible, the fact you have the teams you want for spending "only" £140 on the game is incredible so fair play to you for being able to achieve that because many people can't :)

@Psychospamyt - Nothing wrong with your post buddy, just be mindful that EA will almost certainly not like players and prices being discussed on the forums, it is too close to price fixing in their minds most likely :)

For example -
    @DarthGrowler - is by far one of the most decent guys on this forum, but even he fell foul this year to misunderstanding, although it did get resolved. I for one, don't want to see people having their games hurt by misunderstanding. Please don't take my comment as snooty or anything, I am just trying to be helpful.
    Bronze players and their market value change on a daily and weekly basis :)

@Bluebirds87 - I do have a bit of bronze pack problem I think, defo not a guru! haha
  • Psychospamyt

@Psychospamyt - Nothing wrong with your post buddy, just be mindful that EA will almost certainly not like players and prices being discussed on the forums, it is too close to price fixing in their minds most likely :)

For example -
    @DarthGrowler - is by far one of the most decent guys on this forum, but even he fell foul this year to misunderstanding, although it did get resolved. I for one, don't want to see people having their games hurt by misunderstanding. Please don't take my comment as snooty or anything, I am just trying to be helpful.
    Bronze players and their market value change on a daily and weekly basis :)

@Bluebirds87 - I do have a bit of bronze pack problem I think, defo not a guru! haha

Yeah, thank you for the heads up mate, i appreciate it,
  • dminguez26
    170 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hey guys, looking to get into this bronze pack method have quite a few coins so thats not a problem! Can someone give me a guide? like do i sell the players or keep them in the club or use them for silver upgrades?

What sells and what doesn't? Like fitness, contracts, kits etc?

Thanks guys and really looking to get involved in this forum
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13985 posts Moderator
    I think I most the original OP but price fixing isn't against TOS. You can discuss whatever players/prices you want.
  • CornishLad
    23941 posts Club Captain
    I did this a lot in previous years. Last year I spent like 600k on bronze packs for MOTM Sau. Ended up making a lot of coins back. This year though I've found it hard to sell my bronze players. Keep thinking "what if they are needed in the future and sell for 1-10k" also for those saying it's good to do for the bronze upgrade, it's really not. If your soul intention Is to trade them up for gold rares it's cheaper to discard all 260 bronze players (I think that's how many you need to be able to do 1 gold rare pack) and then buy the golds to be able to do the upgrade