Glitch fixed?

krippJ
501 posts An Exciting Prospect
Is The glitch when Your opponent disconnects and you get The loss fixed?!?

Feels like its not even worth playing if it isnt

Comments

• Gooner
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    It still isnt fixed. I just played season when two people kicked me out when i was destroying them
  • Dizz
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2017
    Gooner wrote: »
    It still isnt fixed. I just played season when two people kicked me out when i was destroying them

The glitch doesnt even effect seasons (according to Nepenthez)

Are you sure they didnt just quit because they were losing, same as the last 6 years/
  • krippJ
    edited January 2017
    I just played a freindly online game and scored a goal in The 5 th miniute and på Course this bitchboy disconnects and i get The loss
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    It still isnt fixed. I just played season when a **** kicked me out when i was destroying him

• Stretch
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have had people quit on me in seasons and I get the win if I'm winning obviously, if it's a draw then then the game is void.
    I have seen people saying they have been kicked out of UT, if that happens then it's the servers at fault.

Not sure about FUT Champs though
  • Dizz wrote: »

Are you sure they didnt just quit because they were losing, same as the last 6 years/

If you don't believe us, feel free to play Seasons and tell us what you experienced. ;) I predict you get kicked off ut at least twice, while still connected to ea servers
  • kijsberg
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I've been kicked out around 6-7 times when I was winning in seasons. You get DNF and everything. Not worth playing.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dizz wrote: »

It does

And nep only played wl qualification for a reason
  • silverdale10
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played offline only yesterday but feel I may be putting myself at a disadvantage as everybody else gets used to the new patch. I'll probably give the WL Q's a go tonight but the thought of being kicked out in the final, when I've still yet to ever qualify, puts me off big time. Don't fancy being relegated in divs for regularly being in a winning position either.
  • KUIKUI
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    it havent happened to me yet but im afraid it happens whenever ha ha
  • Shevaelite
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played a few yesteday and didnt happen to me
  • krippJ
    Shevaelite wrote: »
    Played a few yesteday and didnt happen to me
    Did They quit?
  • Banno89
    713 posts Semi-Pro
    Played last night, 3 0 up he quits and i get a loss in seasons
  • Choepiechakie
    33891 posts National Team Captain
    Are you all Ps4? because Some quited on me yesterday and nothing happened
  • Hexagon Sun
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    played few minutes ago in fut champ knockout i was 3-0 up . my oponnent quited i didnt get the dnf . i think they fixed it
  • DR1
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    played few minutes ago in fut champ knockout i was 3-0 up . my oponnent quited i didnt get the dnf . i think they fixed it

Fut champ knockout is the only game mode in which the glitch doesn't work
  • Adr1
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I played 2 games this morning and i get the loss+disconnect.Lost the season
  • Cmarinho182
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    I am soo f**** pissed right know!!! F*** you and your bugged game EA!! 2 sons of a b** disconnected me today and i only played 5 f* games!! What tha hell is this???
  • WWEFAN24_TRIPLEH
    14322 posts Has That Special Something
    Nope, just lost the DIV 3 title bc of that. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ community.
  • Adr1
    18 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I played 2 games this morning and i get the loss+disconnect.Lost the season
  • Jose9Reyes
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Just played a game and got the normal message of opponent disconnected and I got the win. Tried to message him to see if he paused and quit or turned his console off but he doesn't allow messages.
  • Cmarinho182
    587 posts Sunday League Hero
    Glitch fixed?
  • Korlezz
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just won final i was shiiiting bricks alway through it,i did the reboot fifa b4 i started and didnt dashboard,no quitting,guess i just got a decent opponent,gg bud if your on here was tough. :)
  • ASH32
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Glitch fixed?

No and there is at least two of them as well. The standard rage quit glitch that the update caused and that affects every mode except for the WL (qualifier too) and a no loss glitch which does work in the WL and caused the WL to be cancelled last week, this one was present way before the update.

This is all PS4, Xbox may be different.