Should I make in game changes to this squad? Also how would this play without changes?

LuckyStrikE
3484 posts National Call-Up
edited January 2017
Thoughts?:

gW3d7xY.png

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    28417 posts Player of the Year
    Pic not working for me bro
  • LuckyStrikE
    Great. No images working. Got imgur because gyazo stopped working. Now I am not sure how to post images anymore
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Write the team down and ill do a pic for you mate
  • LuckyStrikE
    Phone is still shwing image uploading for imgur. It seems like my phone is having problems with uploading pics to these image services. Anyone have an idea on a fix?
  • LuckyStrikE
    edited January 2017
    Pic not working for me bro

Thanks not sure why there are problems with uploading images the past couple weeks
  • LuckyStrikE
    RVN. POTM Ibra
    Del Piero
    TOTGS Neymar. Best
    SIF Pogba
    TOTY Marcelo Blanc Rio TOTY Dani
    DE Gea
  • LuckyStrikE
    I have a bunch of other cards for super subs, other teams and flipping like OTW Kante, all other POTM, SIF N'Zonzi, IF Walker, SIF Milner, etc.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    Want to start a new thread and ill post it in there?
  • LuckyStrikE
    Just post it here and I will add it to OP.
  • LuckyStrikE

Thanks a bunch.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    gW3d7xY.png
  • LuckyStrikE
    gW3d7xY.png

Thanks again.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    No probs mate :+1:
  • SupaNoodle1990
    As for the squad i cant help but feel with all them coins, ronaldo should be in there imo.
  • Sanchezzzz
    4645 posts National Call-Up
    Spending that much money on a LM and RM that is a shocking decision tbh man, gotta get CR7 in there right away!
  • Cadey 5
    12129 posts Has That Special Something
    I would move Pogba to CAM,
    Get even someone like IF Gonalons at CDM outside of that looks good.
  • LuckyStrikE
    As for the squad i cant help but feel with all them coins, ronaldo should be in there imo.

I know right. That's what I keep feeling.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »
    Spending that much money on a LM and RM that is a shocking decision tbh man, gotta get CR7 in there right away!

My worry is I have always had problems with him when I play. The only one that worked for me was the striker version last year
  • Sanchezzzz
    4645 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017

My worry is I have always had problems with him when I play. The only one that worked for me was the striker version last year

I can tell you whole heartedly bro, I've had 2-3 glimpses of purchasing Ronaldo and each time I didn't and I regretted it every single time. Don't make the same mistake !
  • LuckyStrikE

Also that is why I was asking about in game changes. I can switch neymar and best to LFC and RF and i have hazard and willian for LM and RM after subs.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    I would move Pogba to CAM,
    Get even someone like IF Gonalons at CDM outside of that looks good.

I have SIF N'Zonzi
  • Argie8
    6232 posts Big Money Move
    That team is incredible. Have you really been able to afford that from just IF trading? It looks a fun team. Not sure how effective it'd be though as the formation is poo, neymar and best would be pretty ineffective as wide midfielders in this game. Should go 4321 or 4312 and fit in ronaldo, viera, matthaus and del piero in.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Argie8 wrote: »
    That team is incredible. Have you really been able to afford that from just IF trading? It looks a fun team. Not sure how effective it'd be though as the formation is poo, neymar and best would be pretty ineffective as wide midfielders in this game. Should go 4321 or 4312 and fit in ronaldo, viera, matthaus and del piero in.

IF trading and spending a lot on FP. The 41212 (2) has been working better than 4312 after the patch for me. So I wanted to use neymar and best from the beginning instead of super subs. I had OTW Kante and SBC fernandinho in the midfield before. I have not even had the chance to try this team set up yet. Looks fun and hope it is. I was thinking of what else I could do and that sounds good. But Vieira for 2m.... that has got me worried if he will suddenly drop and I lose a 1m on an 88 midfielder. I was about to get Matthaus but I opted for del piero instead. Really not sure what to do.
  • Arachnid
    900 posts Semi-Pro
    If you're set on that formation I would put Pogba at CAM, ADP at striker, sell RVN, downgrade Neymar to the NIF and use the spare coins for a top CDM. I have the same full-backs in my team by the way and they're fun to use, especially Marcelo.
  • LuckyStrikE
    Arachnid wrote: »
    If you're set on that formation I would put Pogba at CAM, ADP at striker, sell RVN, downgrade Neymar to the NIF and use the spare coins for a top CDM. I have the same full-backs in my team by the way and they're fun to use, especially Marcelo.

Nothing is set. I am going to sell RVN but it's hard since he suits how I play real well. I have top CDMs to use so I can super sub someone on.