IF Giroud / IF Firmino

DWR
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Anyone anything positive to say about him?

Picked him up for 24k yesterday - thought even if I don't get on with him he'll make a small profit for the next POTM SBC.

Then there's IF Firmino. Been toying with the idea of picking him up for a while now however his card just looks average for the 140k price tag, any reviews?

Cheers lads.

Comments

• CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    IF Giroud is genuinely amazing. Always finds himself in the right position. Left foot is deadly and right foot is tolerable. I don't get on very well with slow strikers (hate SBC Jonas) but IF Giroud is amazing
  • DWR
    CornishLad wrote: »
    IF Giroud is genuinely amazing. Always finds himself in the right position. Left foot is deadly and right foot is tolerable. I don't get on very well with slow strikers (hate SBC Jonas) but IF Giroud is amazing

Cheers mate - going to try him out later!
  • CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really like Giroud, he's always in the right position and finishes everything
  • DWR
    You lads play him in a 2 or as a lone striker?
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    DWR wrote: »

2 striker
  • DWR

2 striker

Who? I've got IF Gray and Vardy to choose from.

• CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain

2 striker

I used POTM Hazard. I would use Gray though imo
  • DWR

2 striker

I used POTM Hazard. I would use Gray though imo

Top man, cheers.

• CPFC16
    2073 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played him 1 striker form
  • DirtyDishFC
    11026 posts Moderator
    I have Red Firmino (Fut Champs) and he is exceptional. Love that card at CAM or Striker. His finesse shots are great and his precision dribbling is probably the most fluid of any of the EPL CAM's. Out did Eriksen for me and I switch him with SBC Payet in my teams.
  • FifaTh
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited January 2017
    I use him in a 2 striker formation. Very strong striker who finishes everything with his left
  • BcfcDale88
    3642 posts National Call-Up

Totally opposite for me Giroud was a mess for me couldn't hit a barn door and was so clunky
  • Lfc23
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Firmino is quality well worth the price tag
  • Kamilflage
    4532 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't tried giroud, but I have used IF Firmino a lot and he was fantastic.
  • Silva I 21 x
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought IF Giroud earlier, played 2 games and scored 5 goals. Really strong, gets in great positions and has an amazing left foot. Will feel a little heavy as expected for a tall player / target man but so far enjoyed him.

Haven't tried IF Firmino but his NIF was brilliant for me at CF in a 4-3-3(5).