86 Nainggolan mass listed by EA?

maxwms
2519 posts Fans' Favourite
edited January 2017
There are tons of fresh first owner 86 Nainggolan on the market right now. All for the same price and the same time remaining. Did anyone else find the same for other players?

Is EA mass listing them?
Post edited by maxwms on

Comments

• Probably a trader, nothing special
  • maxwms
    edited January 2017
    But they are all first owner. A trader would list cards with 2nd owner minimum
  • Moiizer
    13910 posts Has That Special Something
    Likely banned accounts. Ea listing them
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32451 posts National Team Captain
    Moiizer wrote: »

• Cadey 5
    14007 posts Has That Special Something
    @SupaNoodle1990 you always help me! :D SIF Nain and 0 coins or buy one of the fresh IF and have 300k spare?
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Moiizer wrote: »

• SupaNoodle1990
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    @SupaNoodle1990 you always help me! :D SIF Nain and 0 coins or buy one of the fresh IF and have 300k spare?

Tough one tbf mate. Depends what you would do with the extra 300k?
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    It's EA, they do it all the time. They don't release cards of banned accounts back on the market, however they do consistently release IF's to manipulate the market. It is the main reason there is no more date issued and mainly a visible team name
  • Cadey 5
    edited January 2017

No plans as yet but the IF is 100+ stats over his NIF and the SIF has 30 odd over his IF I think :# il lose more on the 1st IF though argh!!!! :D

EDIT: I could upgrade Manolas to the IF.
  • SupaNoodle1990

No plans as yet but the IF is 100+ stats over his NIF and the SIF has 30 odd over his IF I think :# il lose more on the 1st IF though argh!!!! :D

If you dont need the extra 300k then F*** it, sif. Go big or go home mate,
  • VICTAAAA
    11239 posts Has That Special Something

@Cadey 5 I went broke for the 87.
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class
    Yoshi wrote: »
    It's EA, they do it all the time. They don't release cards of banned accounts back on the market, however they do consistently release IF's to manipulate the market. It is the main reason there is no more date issued and mainly a visible team name

This guy knows.
  • ContraCode64
    3795 posts National Call-Up
    Same thing happened with SIF Lemar the other day.
  • Cadey 5
    @VICTAAAA but... I could go IF Manolas+ IF Nain or NIF Manolas + IF Nain? 400k seems like a great price its 65k per extra stat on the SIF. :D
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah same with Scream Berillon a few weeks ago.

Banned accounts Likely to do with it imo.
  • VICTAAAA
    @VICTAAAA but... I could go IF Manolas+ IF Nain or NIF Manolas + IF Nain? 400k seems like a great price its 65k per extra stat on the SIF. :D

TBF, I don't have othe rpositons to upgrade in my side so the SIF cost wasn't hard to swallow. I can assure you that the IF is excellent. I'd actually consider IF Manolas and IF Nain over the NIF and SIF.
  • Cadey 5
    @VICTAAAA I was dead set on SIF Nain for 750k but he's at 780k not a big difference but leaves me with 8k left and theres fresh IF's if there wast fresh in forms id get SIF and save for Manolas but i can have both now :# I hate making decisions aha.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12116 posts Has That Special Something

Agree yet people will call you crazy for thinking this way
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

Its the fact that they aren't even making it subtle that cracks me up :joy:
  • What does this achieve big picture for EA though? I'm sure in 10-20 years time we will find out some of the atrocities they have committed. Lot more than Chemgate hidden from us.
  • Yoshi
    3963 posts National Call-Up

Agree yet people will call you crazy for thinking this way

Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

I am crazy :D
    Uberman656 wrote: »

Its the fact that they aren't even making it subtle that cracks me up :joy:

If I've learned anything about EA from years about Fifa, it's that they don't give a ❤️❤️❤️❤️. At all. If it doesn't hurt the bottom dollar, they don't care. It's hilarious :D
  • Cadey 5
    so... @VICTAAAA @SupaNoodle1990 I brought the SIF and I almost already regret it and its been 30 seconds :D When I wake up and see he's 900k il be happy....
  • VICTAAAA
    so... @VICTAAAA @SupaNoodle1990 I brought the SIF and I almost already regret it and its been 30 seconds :D When I wake up and see he's 900k il be happy....

go play a few matches and have him tear some people apart. you'll wake up with a new dilemma, to sell or not to sell. :tongue:
  • maxwms
    edited January 2017

Sell him and get the IF. That's what I did. I'll buy the SIF the moment he gets a TIF
  • DobbyDooDah
    5710 posts Big Money Move
    Lacazette last night too.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain

Good point, preferred when you could see the date, owner.
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    I paid 476k for the IF. Should I take the hit for the upgrade?

Has anybody used both? Wondering if you can actually feel a difference?