Tomorrow Trump takes office

ICENL
242 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So, tomorrow it will actually be the day Trump becomes the US president..
I'm a little nervous about it to be honest.

We will see how it all pans out I guess

Comments

• Reus
    23582 posts Club Captain
    Is this why weekend league has been cancelled?
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Reus wrote: »

The world ends on Saturday so there was n point
  • hoban95
    67897 posts Icon
    edited January 2017
    Reus wrote: »

World war 3 will be confirmed by Sunday so a lot of people wouldn't have time to finish their games. Would be unfair.
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    ot tag or bust
  • Sanchezzzz
    5009 posts Big Money Move
    Will do fine, Media will continue to demonise as per usual.
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited January 2017
    Beginning of the end starts tomorrow, better start asking for forgiveness for your sins......
  • KOSTAFI
    1607 posts Play-Off Hero
    200.gif#0
    giphy.gif
    Can't believe he's the president of US
  • Fab
    19737 posts Club Captain
    KOSTAFI wrote: »
    200.gif#0
    giphy.gif

its a maymay come true
  • ZealousBonyGalapagosmockingbird-size_restricted.gif
  • EuroE92
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    You guys are crazy. Trump is going to Make America Great Again!!!!

He is going to do more for this country than any other President before him.
  • ICENL
    EuroE92 wrote: »

I hope to god he proves me wrong and actually does. The way he expresses himself towards others is what concerns me, though.

• HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Can't wait
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    Only 2 things can happen with any Prez...
    1) They bow to the agenda of the elites and live comfortable, secure lives with high possibility of 2nd term.
    2) They say ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you to the elites and try to change the World for good, leading to a quick assassination.
  • toonbalmy
    2806 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolute bellend of a human being
  • Izzy2K17
    13751 posts Has That Special Something
    Get your tinfoil hats ready folks
  • EuroE92
    edited January 2017
    ICENL wrote: »

I hope to god he proves me wrong and actually does. The way he expresses himself towards others is what concerns me, though.

Honestly no one voted for him because they thought he was a saint. So that angle that people are protesting because of what he said about women etc is all bull in my opinion.

People voted for him because:

1- He doesn't sugar coat things. He says things how they are. Like it or Hate it.
    2- He has proven to be successful in business. Yes, not everything he did was a huge success but for the most part he build an empire so he shows he isn't a fool with money and he can lead people.
    3- He is a workhorse. While most politicans take countless vacations or seem like they don't do anything, as President Elect he has done already countless things for the country and only took off like 1 day for Christmas.
    4 - He doesn't take anything off the table. He wants people to think America isn't going to predictable or a pushover.
  • Yeezus112
    1146 posts Professional

Honestly no one voted for him because they thought he was a saint. So that angle that people are protesting because of what he said about women etc is all bull in my opinion.

1- He doesn't sugar coat things. He says things how they are. Like it or Hate it.
    2- He has proven to be successful in business. Yes, not everything he did was a huge success but for the most part he build an empire so he shows he isn't a fool with money and he can lead people.
    3- He is a workhorse. While most politicans take countless vacations or seem like they don't do anything, as President Elect he has done already countless things for the country and only took off like 1 day for Christmas.
    4 - He doesn't take anything off the table. He wants people to think America isn't going to predictable or a pushover.

How did you all type that while you was under his desk?
  • Kamilflage
    What scares me is not that he won....but that 50 odd million people in US are essentially biggots.
    Glad to be Canadian! I'll be sitting here in my igloo observing the chaos
  • Shaanxz
    23739 posts Club Captain
    USA died decades ago
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    At least there is a glimmer of hope and positivity in this weekend deprived of Fut champs
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    What scares me is not that he won....but that 50 odd million people in US are essentially biggots.
    Jesus Christ
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    KOSTAFI wrote: »
    200.gif#0
    giphy.gif

#'Merica
  • EuroE92
    Yeezus112 wrote: »

How did you all type that while you was under his desk?

Hater
  • Agent Murhawk
    9298 posts League Winner

So these are your qualifications to be president of the US?

You have to tell it how it is, successful businessman, work hard and be open minded. Seems like anyone could be president then.
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Gotta admire EA for this 'Trump Troll'.

They're clearly taking the pi$$....just like Trump did in Russia :D
  • ICENL

Yea which is why I have my doubts about him being president. I know what you're saying, I just don't share the same views on what a president's skillset should be

• randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move

Interesting....

I actually find many of the influential liberals to be bigots.
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up

Embarrassed American praying for the best here as well.
  • Kamilflage

Interesting....

I actually find many of the influential liberals to be bigots.

Yeah I can't really argue with you there to be honest...
  • Ryno
    6567 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017

The cancerous meter is off the god damn charts. Jeeeeeesus