Do 2 rounds of rewards tbh imo

hankiecutsit
2603 posts Fans' Favourite
Since this WL has been cancelled and there are many like me who have basically no coins week to week and rely on this they should give 2 rounds of rewards. Like if you got gold 2 last week you get gold 2 rewards for this week as well. Given the existence of the glitch and the unceremonious short-notice cancellation is entirely EA's fault this'd be something nice to do.

Doubt it'll happen and the usual re**** will flock to this thread but wanted to have it said anyway, especially since it's looking like we won't get rewards from last week for another day at least.

Comments

• simsieg
    9492 posts League Winner
    do it for the bants EA, i need coins
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Not sure about a double up.... Maybe an addtional pack or something based on level. Like gold would get a rare mega and elite 100k. But I get it.
  • NelloJames
    62 posts Park Captain
    You're joking right? They just put monthly rewards out the reach of thousands of people, they want you to have less packs not more.
  • hankiecutsit
    NelloJames wrote: »
    You're joking right? They just put monthly rewards out the reach of thousands of people, they want you to have less packs not more.

So because they have done something bad a suggestion from an unrelated third party to do something good is a joke. Not sure how that logic works.
  • WFCBagnall
    70290 posts Moderator
    Yep. I rely on rewards and I needed the 100k+ this week to buy a few players. Now I can't afford them and now can't get Elite Monthly.

Thanks a **** bunch :rage:
  • hankiecutsit
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Yep. I rely on rewards and I needed the 100k+ this week to buy a few players. Now I can't afford them and now can't get Elite Monthly.

You'd just pack Ronaldo from your silver 3 pack anyway go home.
  • WFCBagnall
    70290 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

You'd just pack Ronaldo from your silver 3 pack anyway go home.

Would be nice :blush:
  • NelloJames
    62 posts Park Captain

So because they have done something bad a suggestion from an unrelated third party to do something good is a joke. Not sure how that logic works.

The logic is they aren't giving anybody free packs.

They've banned people unfairly for months for completing challenges they added to the game only to then unban the account after it was clear they did nothing wrong, these people recieved zero packs in compensation.

They've just moved the elite monthly rewards out of the reach of 90% of players.

Yes I'd love double rewards are a good will gesture from EA, but I'd also like Michelle Keegan to come round and sit on my face tonight. There is far more chance of the the latter happening and trust me that ain't happening either.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Agreed, we're missing out on a weekend of rewards thanks to a minority of players who cheat. Cheers EA.
  • hankiecutsit

The logic is they aren't giving anybody free packs.

They've banned people unfairly for months for completing challenges they added to the game only to then unban the account after it was clear they did nothing wrong, these people recieved zero packs in compensation.

They've just moved the elite monthly rewards out of the reach of 90% of players.

Yes I'd love double rewards are a good will gesture from EA, but I'd also like Michelle Keegan to come round and sit on my face tonight. There is far more chance of the the latter happening and trust me that ain't happening either.

Not with that attitude.
  • Eddieww
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    On the subject of the WL, it says qualification has been passed over but it still says "Status - not qualified". Is everyone getting this?