Miranda
Alex Sandro

Khedira CDM
Berardi/Cuadrado
Perisic
Pjanic/Hamsik/Banega

Dybala/Bacca
Immobile (IF 85 Rated)

As the 3 I have mentioned on the title and im also considering buying IF Gomez and IF Tonelli (To replace Koulibaly) as well

Dybalas worth 180k
Nainggolan 68k
IF Perisic 81k
IF Icardi (87 Rated) 75k

What should I do

Comments

• DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    I mean it would make your team better overall so..maybe

Dybala is unbelievably good though and you have decent players already

it's tough..I'd keep Dybala
  • Izzy2K17
    12028 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah, all of those guys are better than Dybala
  • dybala is life.
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

I see you in every Dybala thread hating on him :joy:

best striker in the game lad

• rckstr
    5288 posts Big Money Move
    Perisic is one of the best cards I've used
  • Do it
  • Bluemoon2393
    253 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dybala has played 56 times for me and scored 25 goals for me and 12 Assists I wait for more feedback before I make my decision.

My main player im interested in is IF Perisic because of he has significent boost on passing and shooting as well as physical also very quick as well.

To be fair I think Perisic in Real life is a brilliant footballer and very underrated and im surprised someone like Us, Real Madrid and Barcelona havent bought him the same is with Mertens.
  • Buzz44
    23 posts Ball Boy
    It depends on whether you prefer more physical players. I'm running if perisic and icardi and they are doing ok for me, both are relatively cheap but not the most nimble
  • Bluemoon2393
    I look for quality over quantity on Ultimate team because theres no point having a stockpile off players that you will never use.

Which was the case of Immobile. I've had 80, 83 and 85 rated and when you compare 80 rated to 85 theres a huge difference and thats one off the reasons why I want IF Perisic.

At the moment I cant afford IF Perisic as I would have to play lots and lots off matches and selling to afford him.
  • potato_hater
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Imo no
    Dybala is an amazing card and by far one of the best strikers in the game. I wouldn't sell him no matter what
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    its a tough tough call bro. i had dybala got rid of him picked up sif mertens and he was awesome but i felt like i could accomplish the same with dybala and have 400k left over.

My honest advice is this: keep dybala and get if perisic. i would get tif icardi eventually too. i dont get people who complain about dybala. he's phenomenal for me. i smashed 5 goals with him last night in both the matches that people rage quit on me
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1065 posts Professional
    I will just say this. I have sold many players, and many entire teams. BUT, I have never sold Dybala. He is by far, for me, the best player for his value in FUT. I'm out. Good luck with the decision.
  • nitraw wrote: »
    its a tough tough call bro. i had dybala got rid of him picked up sif mertens and he was awesome but i felt like i could accomplish the same with dybala and have 400k left over.

My honest advice is this: keep dybala and get if perisic. i would get tif icardi eventually too. i dont get people who complain about dybala. he's phenomenal for me. i smashed 5 goals with him last night in both the matches that people rage quit on me

Dybala and Perisic together is ace. Best striker duo I've used.
  • Bluemoon2393
    I guess IF Perisic might come down in Price soon as I reckon he could be worth 65 to 70k soon as not many people have a Serie A team so I could always try and keep saving up.
  • Izzy2K17
    12028 posts Has That Special Something
    DREAM wrote: »
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »

I see you in every Dybala thread hating on him :joy:

best striker in the game lad

Lol sorry but I just didn't think he was "all that", not that he was terrible or anything. I'm just saying I'd rather have those 3 guys than just Dybala ;)
  • U THILLY GOOTH!
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    there's something off about IF Perisic for me ... His stats are amazing though. TIF Icardi was good, but never seemed to be in a good position to use that 99 finishing. 90% of the goal I scored with him were headers.
  • Bluemoon2393
    I decided to sell Dybala in the end and Invested in IF Gomez and IF Icardi 87 because Dybala wasn't doing much for me and I needed a change in my team

Changed my team and formation around and its made me win games because of these players

I now have 5-3-2 with 3 Central Midfielders

Handanovic Glove

Florenzi RWB Basic
    Manolas/IF Tonelli Both Anchor
    Chiellini Anchor
    Miranda Anchor
    Alex Sandro LWB Basic

Pjanic Artist
    IF Gomez Engine
    Hamsik/Banega Masetro (Hamsik) Artist (Banega)

IF Icardi 87 Hawk
    IF Immobile 85 Hunter

I believe I made the correct choice selling him as I now have at least 5 IFs (Icardi 87, Immobile 85, Muriel 81, Gomez 83 and Tonelli 83)
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite
    John Knows wrote: »
    TIF Icardi is life.

• Argentus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Glad u bought IF Gomez, he comes up with so many clutch goals for me, next to TIF Icardi and Dybala CAM.
  • brazilianballer954
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    Keep dybala and buy if 85 rated if brozovich, also get if handonvich. Your life will be changed. You're welcome.
  • ItsWideRight
    985 posts Professional
    Dybala is that player that every time there is a price crash and i have the coins to get him something else comes up and i can't pull the trigger.

First time there was a mini price crash around November i had the coins and did bid but in the end i decided he rest of my team just wasn't good enough and he would be wasted.

Around the TOTY price crash i had around 200k coins but IF Perisic and IF Gomez were in the TOTW so decided to use the crash to pick up those two and add Nainggolan, Manolas and Alex Sandro instead of blowing it all on Dybala.

Now this price crash is happening and again i have around 180k coins enough to get Dybala but IF Mario and IF Muriel are in the TOTW and because IF Gomez has been so good for me i have again decided to get IF Mario and improve the midfield over Dybala and get Muriel to try him out at his cheapest.

I'm hoping that when Dybala get's an upgrade his 85 version will drop in price so i will pick him up then as the final piece.
  • Mindphaser
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dybala is best Serie A striker you can get.
    87 Icardi i nothing special, just good finisher, same as Eder or Jovetic with hunter card
    IF Pereisic and Nainggolan are well worth the money.
    However you may wanna consider some players getting an upgrade soon, meaning their NIF will go down in price heavily. Check the FIFA players database if you wanna know which ones.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2017
    No, Dybala is the best striker you can get from that league, there are plenty good wingers and box to box midfielders in serie A
  • Bas
    1344 posts Professional
    Chance for an upgrade for Dybala?
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    No there is a reason icardis TIF is less than 100k and dybalas NIF is 170k
  • DoctorRob
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bas wrote: »

Minimal to none
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero

Not upped on h2h so doubt it
  • Mindphaser
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    sunderland wrote: »

He will get it. He's 86 now in SoFIFA.
  • Bas
    1344 posts Professional
    Mindphaser wrote: »
    sunderland wrote: »

He will get it. He's 86 now in SoFIFA.

Will this make him 100% upgrade when he is in sofifa.
    Dont know how this works.

• Bluemoon2393
    edited February 2017
    Since I made the decision to sell Dybala and bring in IF Gomez, IF Icardi 87 and IF Tonelli

Its the best decision ive made ive now been promoted back to back with 2 League titles to Division 5 with Dybala I was struggling to stay up in Division 6 and been relegated to 7 but now I have won 2 League titles and ready to start Division 5.

I have found playing 5-3-2 with IF Icardi 87, IF Immobile 85 and IF Gomez that im scoring more goals and Counter attacking works very well and thats my main reason why the changes I made were for the better.

Dybala is good but hes not worth the 170k people think in my opinion about 70k.