From 97 to 77 for monthly elite? really EA, wow.. (Now 72!!!)

Kr4zy4Krasic
753 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2017
so now instead of a comfortably 23 and 24 wins in 2 wl, now i need 27 wins for monthly elite. As i would win 20 games this week.
well done!
Post edited by Kr4zy4Krasic on

Comments

• Orison
    49902 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Need the same, because I stopped at Gold 1 everytime, left 8 games unplayed :joy: Unlucky I guess, but 27 wins is still something I can do for sure.
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    20 wins is half the matches to be played. Makes perfect sense to reduce Monthly Reward targets by 20!!
    Just because it doesn't suit you, doesn't mean it is wrong.

EA have done the correct thing by cancelling this weekend and reducing monthly by 20.
  • RoosGianni
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Same here with gold. Had no time first week because of exams so I managed 18 wins with a lot to play. Now I need to win 24 to get gold monthly. It shouldn't be a problem but i'll probably choke.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Cool. More threads about the exact same thing.
  • DarthGrowler
    15132 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Cool. More threads about the exact same thing.

• Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something
    Worked out well for me i only need 10 wins for gold now instead of I think 27
  • Dodds
    8029 posts League Winner
    I need 26 for Elite after having a shocker and only winning 21 last weekend.
  • Orison
    LeonidasJB wrote: »
    20 wins is half the matches to be played. Makes perfect sense to reduce Monthly Reward targets by 20!!

EA have done the correct thing by cancelling this weekend and reducing monthly by 20.

@LeonidasJB actually it doesn´t really make sense, because it increased the win % you need from 60 to 64% or something like that.

As I said 27 wins is achievable for me and leaving 8 games unplayed was my own fault, but this was the easiest system, not the one that was fair or made "perfect sense" :)
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26062 posts Player of the Year

Same
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Orison wrote: »

@LeonidasJB actually it doesn´t really make sense, because it increased the win % you need from 60 to 64% or something like that.

As I said 27 wins is achievable for me and leaving 8 games unplayed was my own fault, but this was the easiest system, not the one that was fair or made "perfect sense" :)

They have to take an Average, which would most likely be around 20 games. Imo it makes sense to reduce all Rewards by 20.
  • Caner67
    62 posts Park Captain
    It had to be minus 25 wins. I need to win 28 win now. Goodbye montly elite
  • Dannycpfc
    690 posts Sunday League Hero
    Need the same, because I stopped at Gold 1 everytime, left 8 games unplayed :joy: Unlucky I guess, but 27 wins is still something I can do for sure.

I did the same I'm so regretting not playing those extra games :D
  • Caner67
    62 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2017

They have to take an Average, which would most likely be around 20 games. Imo it makes sense to reduce all Rewards by 20.

Avarage is 24 win.not 20. For elite 3.
  • Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something

Same

Actually no I went 20 and 24 so all I need is 6 wins haha
  • LeonidasJB wrote: »

97/4= 24 average wins a week
    77/3= 26 average wins a week

how is this correct?

• AlexSolm
    8222 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    I stopped at 47 wins, now I need to win 30/40 instead of 25/40 twice :angry:
  • Orison

Imo 25 would have made more sense to keep the win % needed or even reduce it a bit to "compensate" the legit players. But I guess I´m fine with both, I know I´m good enough to get 27 wins, I already got 30 before and got 25 the last 2 weeks with 4 games unplayed, so I´m fine
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    Caner67 wrote: »

Avarage is 24 win.not 20.

Really?! Is that the average from people that manage to complete all games, or the average Wins from everybody that competed?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Now I need 24 instead of two weekends of 22.

EA is too lazy to even decrease wins needed by the logical win percent needed, but decides to just slice 20 off and call it a day :D
  • LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class

Imo 25 would have made more sense to keep the win % needed or even reduce it a bit to "compensate" the legit players. But I guess I´m fine with both, I know I´m good enough to get 27 wins, I already got 30 before and got 25 the last 2 weeks with 4 games unplayed, so I´m fine

I suppose if the Average is 24, and 25 is the amount needed to sustain the same Percentage, then 24/25 would make sense.
  • Caner67
    62 posts Park Captain
    Caner67 wrote: »

Avarage is 24 win.not 20.

Really?! Is that the average from people that manage to complete all games, or the average Wins from everybody that competed?

If you have a calculator and if you know how to use it.u can find it by yourself. This 77 win for elite montly is not fair.
  • Heppers
    3369 posts National Call-Up
    I can't check the new requirements for Elite monthly, How many wins do I need?

Currently got 54
  • IffyMoney
    4027 posts National Call-Up
    Hold on a second....isn't elite 3 weekly 29 wins?

I wished EA made monthly 4x the weekly, so that you peasants would need 116 wins for monthly.

• [quote="LeonidasJ

I suppose if the Average is 24, and 25 is the amount needed to sustain the same Percentage, then 24/25 would make sense.[/quote]

yes, it is, the average is 24, now it's 26, 2 wins more a week for 3 weeks is 5/6 wins more than early. it's just math, why can't they make it correct?
  • RoosGianni
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    Heppers wrote: »

Currently got 54

• Arsenalfan97
    7770 posts League Winner

Currently got 54

23 more for elite
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    what do you need for monthly gold?
  • Heppers
    3369 posts National Call-Up
    RoosGianni wrote: »

Currently got 54

Cheers. Achievable, but I'll be under pressure and I only have a week to adapt to the gameplay changes. Even when playing badly before I was hitting 23/24 tho
  • DoD_Jester
    26487 posts Player of the Year
    Sorry, has wl been cancelled? What was the reason?
  • IffyMoney wrote: »
    Hold on a second....isn't elite 3 weekly 29 wins?

I wished EA made monthly 4x the weekly, so that you peasants would need 116 wins for monthly.

i will adjust my goal to that, but it was 97, so 24 average, not 29 or 26.