Best ST for a 433(4)

Ofthewelsh
3568 posts National Call-Up
Unlike previous years, I've not yet found a ST that I've been 100% taken with this year in the 433(4).

Any recommendations from you good people please? I've currently got 370k, but I'm in the process of selling a few surplus players, which should take me up to around 900k.

I've tried many players, but I'll not mention them for fear of influencing responses..
Cheers y'all
G

Comments

• Olleman
    14572 posts Has That Special Something
    Ibra would work, but wouldn't pay what he's currently at tho :P
  • Muzza11
    11136 posts Has That Special Something
    Ibra is fantastic but like Olle said he is too expensive atm, I would try Benteke or Lukaku. Hold up play is important in that role and no one does it better then them 3 players. Set instructions to a target man and they will back into the player, use LT and wait for wingers to come into play and start your attack ;)
  • SH999
    764 posts Semi-Pro
    I like Stoichkov personally
  • wef0undl0ve
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    Benzema was amazing for me there
  • The Rince
    45 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2017
    Higuain maybe. Haven't used him, but when he play against me he scores every header
    Post edited by The Rince on
  • Biged808
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had standard higuain and did a good job upgraded to 91 higuain and he's a beast corners not a problem no more
  • Ofthewelsh
    Cheers folks. I'll use any league except premier league, though Ibra might be an exception!
    In previous years I'd used nippy, agile ST's and loved it. This year, they're no go.
    I've had most success with various versions of Muller and whichever IF the 87 rated Icardi is. Shevchenko and Litmanen have also been pretty good.
    There seems to be a clear pattern though, bigger target men rather than smaller forwards like Butragueno. Loved him last year, can't get it going with him this year.
  • Andybelfast
    10984 posts Has That Special Something
    Kluivert or Suarez. Suarez is the best striker this year
  • Olleman
    14572 posts Has That Special Something
    Kluivert or Suarez. Suarez is the best striker this year

Good shouts as well
  • mjs4p
    11364 posts Has That Special Something
    SH999 wrote: »
    I like Stoichkov personally

This, unless you can stretch for Bergkamp, then he would be my choice.
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    ibra
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    87 Lukaku is a monster
  • BatmansAGeordie
    1701 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hernan.
  • Andybelfast
    10984 posts Has That Special Something
    Benjog88 wrote: »
    87 Lukaku is a monster

This also. Picked him up the other day and he's class
  • Ofthewelsh
    Cheers again folks.

Tried Crespo, wasn't impressed by his poor positioning, (but his passing was better than expected) and also tried Kluivert, man alive, his build up play is sensational, but I kept hitting the bloody post with him..

Maybe I'm expecting too much! In the meantime, picked up Shevchenko again at 410k earlier. If I can turn a quick profit on him, I'll give Stoichkov or Suarez a blast I think
  • Lacerda11
    1110 posts Professional
    do the ibra
  • Ofthewelsh
    Lacerda11 wrote: »
    do the ibra

I might just do it. I had no intention of going anywhere near it, but the responses have planted the seed!