Anyone finding Kante and Renato ineffective now?

After this patch i find them so lost in the midfield, what type of midfielder would you suggest after this patch?
Even Petit is not worth it anymore. Any ideas?

Comments

• XxRichiexRichxX
    32194 posts National Team Captain
    Really? My Petit and Kante were just fine last night
  • CandyRat
    7815 posts League Winner
    Kante is still just as good
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably because you can't only use them to defend anymore, no more AI defending you gotta use your defenders too :#
  • Fab
    18335 posts World Class
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Probably because you can't only use them to defend anymore, no more AI defending you gotta use your defenders too :#

yes yesterday i had to switch to my LOLO koscielny and make a manual tackle but alas i gave away a foul. but the other times i got my tackles right. i cannot say the same for my opponents who gave me quite a few free kicks near the box which my boy IF BEN YEDDER gladly buried. my favorite one was when he hit it off the crossbar with a man on the line. if it wasnt for my newfound confidence in free kicks i wouldnt have even dreamt of attempting it. i've scored more freekicks yesterday than in my entire fifa 17 career i guess thats a what a good free kick taker does for you
  • McRaven
    4786 posts National Call-Up
    Fab wrote: »

yes yesterday i had to switch to my LOLO koscielny and make a manual tackle but alas i gave away a foul. but the other times i got my tackles right. i cannot say the same for my opponents who gave me quite a few free kicks near the box which my boy IF BEN YEDDER gladly buried. my favorite one was when he hit it off the crossbar with a man on the line. if it wasnt for my newfound confidence in free kicks i wouldnt have even dreamt of attempting it. i've scored more freekicks yesterday than in my entire fifa 17 career i guess thats a what a good free kick taker does for you

I find that you need to specialize in free kicks with one player. Mine's Willian and they go in 7/10. I've got Eriksen who's supposed to be better at FKs but I can't for the life of me get it in because it feels so different.
  • Izzy2K17 wrote: »

yes i understand that, i have an aggressive midfield so i can get the ball back quickly with high pressure in my opponent field, but now it seems they just run on their own and not as a team.
    my team is not compact anymore, i have too much room between defence and midfield and between midfield and attackers.
  • CanT SLaY JaY
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    For some reason I never did like Renato but kante is still doing fine for me.
  • RoosGianni
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    Kante is still bæ
  • Mutu10gol
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite

• Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Still fine for me
  • DatGuySly
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Defending wise didnt really see any difference with Kante yesterday.
    On the attack tho I got a hat trick with him (cdm) so that was a nice surprise :)