Free from this pathetic game MODS PLEASE BAN ME

Clint Eastwood
3252 posts National Call-Up
edited January 2017
Quick sold everything. Deleted my UT profile. I can't be addicted to this game anymore. This is what it takes.

If any mods are on I would also appreciate a ban from this forum. I'd like to leave on a peaceful note but the last 6 years of hating this game, I am finally ready to move on. No more money given to this greedy company, no more ❤️❤️❤️❤️ given about loosing "profit" or having a good goal/game ratio. No more stressing over which players to buy, spending hours on futhead looking at useless stats that in the game mean nothing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ this stupid piece of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game. FIFA will never be competitive. I just wish I would have done this sooner. I've literally spent about 1,000$ this year and I don't get enjoyment out of playing.
If there is anything you will get out of this, it's that if you truly don't enjoy the gameplay and feel cheated after spending so much money every year, do whatever it takes to stop playing and find something worth spending that money on. I can tell you 100% this game is not worth spending money on and the ones that do (like me) will spend their whole life trying to justify that they are having enough fun to spend that kind of money. It's a dark place to be in and I'm looking forward to finding joy in video games again.

Break the norm.

Comments

• zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Clint Eastwood, we ardly knew ye
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    :joy:
  • Clint Eastwood
    Jaxite wrote: »

Laugh it up poboy
  • ScrubsFifa101
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think that the game isn't really looking like a game to you man, more an addiction.

I personally spend a fair share of cash, but I wouldn't ever do it if I didn't really enjoy what I get out of it. Yes, I rage, but I always come back wanting more. Am I addicted to the rage? Or maybe I keep coming back for the off chance at a really good day of Fifa.

Take a break and come back hungry :). Also maybe try a RTG or something to make UT more fun for you (and less competitive)
  • Clint Eastwood
    Think that the game isn't really looking like a game to you man, more an addiction.

I personally spend a fair share of cash, but I wouldn't ever do it if I didn't really enjoy what I get out of it. Yes, I rage, but I always come back wanting more. Am I addicted to the rage? Or maybe I keep coming back for the off chance at a really good day of Fifa.

Take a break and come back hungry :). Also maybe try a RTG or something to make UT more fun for you (and less competitive)

Can't do it. I'll end up spending money. I've played with the "elite" players. There literally nothing to work towards. The game has no draw for me except to pack a really rare player. The gameplay is the most inconsistent pile of dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I've ever played and it's been like that for as long as I've played the game. It'll never change for me.
  • Vrokin FC
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm not going to lie I wish I could rid myself of this game also. I've spent far too much also. Hopefully someday soon I can break that habit I have of spending money on useless packs. I will definitely remember this post if I do. good luck!
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Y u mad?
  • Clint Eastwood
    I played the first episode of The TTG Game of Thrones series with my Fiancé and had the most fun I've had playing a video game in a long time.
    Life is too short to be obsessed with FIFA.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Paciga45 wrote: »
    Y u mad?

Y u flame?
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    Uh oh, a breakdown for the second year running. You better make it permanent this time or it won't end well i reckon mate. Good luck too you though.
  • Clint Eastwood
    edited January 2017
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    Uh oh, a breakdown for the second year running. You better make it permanent this time or it won't end well i reckon mate. Good luck too you though.

Lol think it will. I threw my console in the trash :neutral:
    Besides last year was fake. I didn't delete my club. This time I did and it felt good discarding ADP
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    Goodbye and good luck Clint.
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something

Besides last year was fake. I didn't delete my club. This time I did and it felt good discarding ADP
    ffs, you did us dirty there :D
  • Clint Eastwood

ffs, you did us dirty there :D
    Figured I'd come clean now :lol:
  • krakos000
    17657 posts World Class

• Adamski
    9989 posts League Winner
    If the game does this to you then it might be best to stop playing for a while.

You sure you want to be banned on here though? I'd say sleep on it and message me tomorrow. I think we all go through a rage at this game at some point.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Adamski wrote: »

You sure you want to be banned on here though? I'd say sleep on it and message me tomorrow. I think we all go through a rage at this game at some point.

Idk. I like the community here. But there's nothing for me in this game anymore. I can't imagine why I would want to come here anymore.

What's funny is that everyone does go through some sort of rage with this game but everyone seems to tolerate it. I want to play a game that doesn't make me rage or feel cheated. Why do we tolerate this game? So many people hate this game as much as I do.
  • Clint Eastwood
    krakos000 wrote: »

This may seem petty to insensitive cretins such as yourself but this is a serious problem for a lot of people.
    I've actually had to bring it up with my therapist a few times because it affects other areas of my life.
    You can laugh at that if you want but this is real life ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    Try Overwatch mate.
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Try Overwatch mate.

Dont play competitive though unless you want to get mad haha
  • toonbalmy
    1982 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do what's best for you pal. I had a 6 month lay offf the last FIFA and now I play and itdoesn't bother me anymore i just laugh at how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it can be. Other than my pack luck which is dreadful but whatever.
  • PochBall
    17397 posts World Class
    Just post some illicit material that'll do it
  • krakos000
    17657 posts World Class
    I guess then just quit man if it's affecting your life that much. I never understood how a game can do that to people but every one is different I guess.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Adamski wrote: »

Idk. I like the community here. But there's nothing for me in this game anymore. I can't imagine why I would want to come here anymore.

What's funny is that everyone does go through some sort of rage with this game but everyone seems to tolerate it. I want to play a game that doesn't make me rage or feel cheated. Why do we tolerate this game? So many people hate this game as much as I do.

We do it because no other game has what FIFA does. I can watch Kane and Pele play together in a Spurs kit. I can have Eriksen do neat skills on demand. Not many games blur the lines between real life and gaming like this game.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Also you should have sold your coins.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8673 posts League Winner
    Runefang wrote: »
    Also you should have sold your coins.

• EddieFicio
    22477 posts Club Captain

why? :'( Could've put him up for a cheap for a forumer.
  • xRoyalts
    79 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sad to hear mate, 1000 bucks is a lot of money. I hope you can find a game that brings the joy back for you. I can really relate to this stuff. It just doesn't make sense that players like Vidal miss by a country mile from 12 yards out on an open goal but the opponent can score with Kantés left foot from the corner flag. Keep your head up
  • Izzy2K17
    11933 posts Has That Special Something
    Bye bye Clint, you were one of the better guys on here
  • krakos000
    17657 posts World Class
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    Bye bye Clint, you were one of the better guys on here

I was just joking since many people on here say they're gonna quit etc but if it's affecting you that much I'm sorry to hear that. A game shouldn't do that to people and it sucks that one of the good ones on here is going.
This discussion has been closed.