Need help from XONE owners, will compensate it well.

krspav96
63 posts Park Captain
Hello there ! I've posted about my problem in my last thread, but now I have been contacted by EA, that there is no help for me. I bought used XONE, after my old one has broken. I cannot log into my XBL, the only help is to create new Gamertag, launch FIFA 17 and log in using my EA account and last step - open Ultimate Team.. Unfortunately, only hope is in you guys. I hope there is someone I can trust, I can tell you, I promise I will compensate it well.. If you want I can post screenshots from my club on the web app or from live chats, to make you sure that it is not a bait. Anyone would help, please ?

Comments

• MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2017
    I'm not sure I understand completely, but shouldn't you just be able to reclaim your GT by entering in your details and it would pull it up on the new Xbox?

Edit: also you can't offer compensation for help.
  • Alergi
    1185 posts Professional
    Maybe the xbox you bought has been banned indefinitely from online because someone used stolen credit cards to purchase content. I know this because my friend bought a used unit and had the same issue.
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    No, everything is allright, except FUT..
  • dazovic31111
    61 posts Park Captain
    yeah u should just be able to put ur email and passwprd from ur old gamertag in this xbone and it will work
  • krspav96
    63 posts Park Captain
    Unfortunately it is not working, do not know why.. :/ That hurts, because I have some free time and wanted to enjoy FIFA, but I spend more time on live chats (MS, EA) than playing game
  • ArmandoAZ
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    You know you'll need to create a new club from Scratch and sign up for Xbox Live again right? I'm not on console right now, otherwise I'd surely do it!