Fifa 17 patch 1.05

SimonXI
57 posts Park Captain
Right I know I may speak for the minority here but why haven't Fifa fixed the net styles and colours of all the teams that needed updating? Surely it can't be a hard thing to do!! They have the prem rights but have so many simple things wrong it's all last seasons nets!
Crystal Palace now have a red and blue stripe in their goals but not on the game
Everton have white nets not blue
Liverpool have white nets not red
Man City have white nets not black
Watford have white nets not yellow and black
I know a lot of people won't care but I tend to play mainly career mode in the English leagues and would just make it that bit more realistic! Instead what will happen is they will have them all right for the start of Fifa 18 but if any club changes will be back here again! Plus Portsmouth I no they're not in the prem but still if ur gonna have their stadium at least do it properly they have blue and white small squares with hexagon nets but Fifa just have them with white squares!

Comments

• SeanDCFC
    2657 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yeah you speak for minority. Now back in the corner you go with your strange net obsession.
  • SimonXI
    57 posts Park Captain
    Mate I said it will be for the minority and that's what this is for to discuss things that need to be better! All I ask is if u have the official rights to something just do it ❤️❤️❤️❤️ properly!!!
  • Sykesy
    4459 posts National Call-Up
    Wow :D
  • QceCapo
    5705 posts Big Money Move
    lolololol
  • Primal
    11557 posts Has That Special Something
    SeanDCFC wrote: »
    Yeah you speak for minority. Now back in the corner you go with your strange net obsession.

Haha love it. Made me chuckle.. OP your like someone who goes on dragons den with a solution to a problem that was never a problem in the first place.

Anyway hope EA see this and release an urgent patch as i can see its ruining your experience
  • bigpokey24
    5989 posts Big Money Move
    seriously , Nets? :o
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    seriously , Nets? :o

Yeah EA finally do a proper fix and someone is complaining about net colours..It's rare times like this I feel bad for EA (didn't think it was possible)
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16674 posts World Class
    Forget the new Anfield hasn't been upgraded. :(
  • PineHayes
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    This post haha. Each to their own! I have a problem with ea not updating portraits on otw cards so..
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    Primal wrote: »
    SeanDCFC wrote: »

Haha love it. Made me chuckle.. OP your like someone who goes on dragons den with a solution to a problem that was never a problem in the first place.

Anyway hope EA see this and release an urgent patch as i can see its ruining your experience

Lol