my ultimate team hackt stealt

shady_ltd_85
196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2017
my account hackt what can i do ?
all my players lost and my club hackt everything gone
somebody hackt my account delete my account what can i do ?
and thanks ea for not donining sonthing against this hackers thanks

Comments

• MorroWtje
    5286 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017
    I mean for someone to hack you you've most likely given out your information somewhere and it's been stolen.

Or, you've been reset by EA for doing dodgy ❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Also: c441ac22e2c405ec3b98c47034884211.png
  • shady_ltd_85
    its ok i am done with fifa i will never play it anymore like all the other game's on the pc
    time to grow up google every game on pc cheats and hacks
    gaming on the pc dont work anymore and the person how delete hackt my account i hope you are happy
  • shady_ltd_85
    MorroWtje wrote: »
    I mean for someone to hack you you've most likely given out your information somewhere and it's been stolen.

Or, you've been reset by EA for doing dodgy ****.

Also: c441ac22e2c405ec3b98c47034884211.png
    MorroWtje wrote: »

Or, you've been reset by EA for doing dodgy ****.

yes i have buy 1 time coins WHY because this game just unfair my team worth 200.00 coins all the teams i come up with 500.00 coins or more so it just stupid and 90% are unfair players so i am good i am done with it every game on the pc cheats and unfair play i dont spend my life anymore to this ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Well that was a joy to read :joy:
  • MorroWtje
    edited January 2017
    LOL.

You've bought coins. You got reset by EA you numpty.

You can win a game with a team worth 5k. All depends on the player.

You also moaned about facing cheaters, and you've illegally obtained coins to improve your team.
  • shady_ltd_85
    no i have called with ea the dudes where i have bought coins have done it
    but now i gone build a website and rank above them site saying its a fake site so people will stay away from them and about fifa i am done with it so much unfair stuff on this game i dont need this stuff on my life anymore
  • MorroWtje
    but now i gone build a website and rank above them site saying its a fake site so people will stay away from them and about fifa i am done with it so much unfair stuff on this game i dont need this stuff on my life anymore

hahahaha. You gave your FIFA account details to a coin selling company (and tell EA support that you bought coins?!) and then wonder who stole your coins.

'I don't need this stuff in my life anymore' - same thing you said about your education?
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Gaining coins through WL and trading = unfair and cheating. Proceeds to buy coins from a shady website to make things more "fair" :joy:
  • AlbaGuBrath
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite

RIP the Queen's
  • Is he shameless or is he brainless ? I'm hesitating...

In any case, good riddance.
  • Olivier
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moral of the story: don't buy coins.
This discussion has been closed.