IF Perisic

wizardoffire
930 posts Professional
Any ideas on what price he could reach?
Im trying to raise as many coins as possible as I want to bring in TIF Eriksen but at the same time Im not keen on selling this guy but I feel like Im running out of time.
Right now Im just under 190k, just need my remaining IF sigurdsson sells which should put me like 90k short

Any ideas as to how I can speed my way up to getting Eriksen and hopefully without losing Perisic? And not buying fifa points. Ive also already sold a ton of silvers.

Comments

• Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2017
    Whenever I'm scraping the barrel for coins, I turn to my consumables pile.. If you have contracts etc stacked up, they sell for 20k every hour.

I don't personally see Perisic' price rising anytime soon, as so many have been packed.
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    Quinn87 wrote: »
    Whenever I'm scraping the barrel for coins, I turn to my consumables pile.. If you have contracts etc stacked up, they sell for 20k every hour.

I don't personally see Perisic' price rising anytime soon, as so many have been packed.

what contracts the regular gold or rare gold? Ive already liquidated my healing and fitness cards
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quinn87 wrote: »

what contracts the regular gold or rare gold? Ive already liquidated my healing and fitness cards

Both of them sell. Rare ones sell for 300 each, and normal for 200 each.. You can put their max up higher, but you will find half of them won't sell because most people just buy contracts for max rather than wasting time with bids.
  • PonchoBear15
    979 posts Professional
    Honestly probably the best IF I have tired! Haven't tried Neymar and Messi this year but he is better than they were.
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Perisic roughly at 90k on PS4 right now. Can't see him going too much further, but he might well be 100+ in a few weeks the way the market is going.
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    Honestly probably the best IF I have tired! Haven't tried Neymar and Messi this year but he is better than they were.

now you are just making my life harder :laugh:

@Quinn87 thanks, now around 100k to go, still yet to sell sigurdsson and still holding onto perisic
  • TestEagles wrote: »
    Perisic roughly at 90k on PS4 right now. Can't see him going too much further, but he might well be 100+ in a few weeks the way the market is going.

He will be at least 120k when out of packs. He is a perfect link to brozovic
  • wizardoffire
    930 posts Professional
    just thought Id update this topic, managed to get one for 300k... super excited to try him out in my team and still have Perisic