TIF Kane Question

DWR
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Okay so I currently have SIF Benteke and SIF Kane and I hate to say it but Kane is outplaying Benteke by a country mile - im subbing Benteke off and bringing Vardy on 9/10 so think I may have to sell Benteke.

Question is with TIF Kane on the horizon:

1) what do you think his SIF version will drop to price wise?

2) what will his TIF price settle at?

3) bonus question - anyone used IF Firmino?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    I think the tif will be around 125-150 by next Sunday 200+ till then imo
  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    LouisQW wrote: »
    I think the tif will be around 125-150 by next Sunday 200+ till then imo

    Interesting.

    I may sell both SIF Benteke and SIF Kane tonight and wait it out for the week.
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    Sell the SIF today, rebuy tomorrow evening when it plummets, then see what happens: Either you got the same card for at least (i guess) 20-25k less or he even rebounds on Thursday/Friday and you make coins twice. Then you can see what happens with the 3IF or keep the 2IF while earning some easy coins.



  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whoman wrote: »
    Sell the SIF today, rebuy tomorrow evening when it plummets, then see what happens: Either you got the same card for at least (i guess) 20-25k less or he even rebounds on Thursday/Friday and you make coins twice. Then you can see what happens with the 3IF or keep the 2IF while earning some easy coins.



    Sounds like a plan - thank you sir!

  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    DWR wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »
    Sell the SIF today, rebuy tomorrow evening when it plummets, then see what happens: Either you got the same card for at least (i guess) 20-25k less or he even rebounds on Thursday/Friday and you make coins twice. Then you can see what happens with the 3IF or keep the 2IF while earning some easy coins.



    Sounds like a plan - thank you sir!

    no problem. It´s tough to see on futbin as they show day-averages only for older dates, but there´s literally no IF where this does not make you come out on top from my experience. They always get panic-sold by people not keeping up with TOTW predictions online, usually starting with the announcement and continuing into the release.

    I am actually surprised it hasn´t already started with Kane since he´s a sure thing to be included, but goes to show you how few people actually watch out for these things even in the futbin-era.
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2017
    I sold my SIF Kane a day or two ago, just in case he dropped. If TIF comes out I'll buy one or the other for this weekend.

    Gave me an excuse to finally use my loan Movember Ibra in the meantime.
  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whoman wrote: »
    DWR wrote: »
    Whoman wrote: »
    Sell the SIF today, rebuy tomorrow evening when it plummets, then see what happens: Either you got the same card for at least (i guess) 20-25k less or he even rebounds on Thursday/Friday and you make coins twice. Then you can see what happens with the 3IF or keep the 2IF while earning some easy coins.



    Sounds like a plan - thank you sir!

    no problem. It´s tough to see on futbin as they show day-averages only for older dates, but there´s literally no IF where this does not make you come out on top from my experience. They always get panic-sold by people not keeping up with TOTW predictions online, usually starting with the announcement and continuing into the release.

    I am actually surprised it hasn´t already started with Kane since he´s a sure thing to be included, but goes to show you how few people actually watch out for these things even in the futbin-era.

    Benteke and Kane both on the market - see what happens tomorrow!
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    If you want TIF Kane my advice is buy on release, prices are often lowest then.
  • DWR
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Runefang wrote: »
    If you want TIF Kane my advice is buy on release, prices are often lowest then.

    This was the best advice I got. He's now up over 200k.

    Question is where does his price rise end? And when to sell? I do enjoy him but Aguero is the pipe dream ...

Sign In or Register to comment.