For Real?

Baznotsobad76
5063 posts Big Money Move
Seriously, what is going on with this forum?...

EA customer support send someone with a problem to make a thread in these forums and the thread gets closed my a mod so completely going against EAs wishes...

Yet a thread giving out instructions on how to do a no loss glitch and has people posting in it who clearly want to try it out for themselves is allowed to stay open?

Get your act together mods!!!! Ffs!

Comments

• RadioShaq
    16701 posts Moderator
    Maybe a mod hasn't seen the thread. Did you flag and report it?
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Hasn't seen it?... A thread titled 'no loss glitch'?

That has been active for a lot longer than the thread they have locked... Haha...

But of course I've reported it, as I'm sure many others have too... And @Rob has been tagged in it....
  • RadioShaq
    16701 posts Moderator
    Might not be a mod on or checking flagged threads. Its the off hours of the forum right now. They could use a few more during this time.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Might not be a mod on or checking flagged threads. Its the off hours of the forum right now. They could use a few more during this time.

That thread has been open for more than 24 hours and has been on the front page the whole time. Stop kissing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and wake up.
  • RadioShaq
    16701 posts Moderator
    I was just trying to help him. This community sometimes.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    We need mod from overseas. #TrumpForMod
  • Liam
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    #BringBackLiam

Haha but seriously, to be fair to the mods most threads like that end in someone on here being a joker and pretending to be from EA. I know it's obvious to us (regular users) that the person doesn't work for EA, and is joking, but from the perspective of someone who's been told to post here for help, it's easily believable.

As for the no loss glitch thread, is there much point it being closed? Anyone on here would be able to find how to do it through reddit or just a google search, and locking it will just create accusations of EA ignoring it or sweeping it under the carpet.
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class
    Liam wrote: »
    As for the no loss glitch thread, is there much point it being closed? Anyone on here would be able to find how to do it through reddit or just a google search, and locking it will just create accusations of EA ignoring it or sweeping it under the carpet.

You can say the same about momentum and scripting threads, yet they do get closed
  • Liam
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rumplefish wrote: »
    Liam wrote: »

You can say the same about momentum and scripting threads, yet they do get closed

Maybe, but there's a long history there. Back when I was a mod a few years back the threads would always end in arguments. Some people would say the others were bad at the game etc. They never went anywhere so they would just be locked. The difference is, scripting and handicap etc don't exist according to EA, this no loss glitch seems to exist and has concrete proof.

P.s. if anyone was going to reply to me to argue handicap etc exists, don't. It's not the point of this post / discussion.
  • Acker
    1213 posts Moderator
    I'm all for #BringBackLiam :)

Right the thread got locked as I couldn't help the user we have a history of support sending users with issues to these boards something that has been flagged many times so priority there is to close and send him back to support for a case to be raised rather than having a thread open with the OP thinking we can sort it out

the no loss thread is a major issue in my eyes again that will have been flagged and having that as an open thread makes sense to me as some great useful information has been gleaned from the thread its not like the glitch will stop if we closed the thread
  • RadioShaq
    16701 posts Moderator
    Thats true if they would close it then everyone would complain they are trying to hide or sweep it under the rug that there is a glitch. Guess its a no win situation.
  • Ishibum
    14954 posts World Class
    Acker wrote: »

Right the thread got locked as I couldn't help the user we have a history of support sending users with issues to these boards something that has been flagged many times so priority there is to close and send him back to support for a case to be raised rather than having a thread open with the OP thinking we can sort it out

the no loss thread is a major issue in my eyes again that will have been flagged and having that as an open thread makes sense to me as some great useful information has been gleaned from the thread its not like the glitch will stop if we closed the thread

If you're flagging those instances in which folk get sent here, are you getting (and providing) the case IDs so they know what agents are doing it?
  • Acker
    1213 posts Moderator
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Acker wrote: »

If you're flagging those instances in which folk get sent here, are you getting (and providing) the case IDs so they know what agents are doing it?

No I provide the user details

Right will close the thread now but If any further questions / issues drop me a PM more than happy to reply

This discussion has been closed.