WL Champions Gold Kit

goldfinger1906
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2017
it's not possible to play a game with this kit......everyone backs out when they see this. thats annoying.
choosing the kits should be in the stadium before the game starts.....what do you guy think?

Comments

• kleineno7
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    it's not possible to play a game with this kit......everyone backs out when they see this. thats annoying.
    choosing the kits should be in the stadium before the game starts.....what do you guy think?

sounds like a good plan. because i agree that the way it is right now nobody will use this kits right now because people are backing out straight away. although gold kits are not even that bad to be honnest imagine what elite or top 100 kits will do :D

But might be to big of an adjustment for this fifa. anyone any idea how hard it is for them to change this?
  • Manutelli
    18893 posts World Class
    They should add that however I think EA should as well make it so everybody has a light and a dark kit.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    Yeah I agree. It's just as much of an issue as the est. dates, what's the point in special kits if we can't use them?
  • goldfinger1906
    kleineno7 wrote: »

sounds like a good plan. because i agree that the way it is right now nobody will use this kits right now because people are backing out straight away. although gold kits are not even that bad to be honnest imagine what elite or top 100 kits will do :D

But might be to big of an adjustment for this fifa. anyone any idea how hard it is for them to change this?

i guess changes like this will ends in massive server problems........as always :D
  • Aspral
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    I was thinking this too.

However you'll always get that annoying "troll" type that would not let you choose the kit you want and try to clash with yours.
  • goldfinger1906
    edwinstree wrote: »
    Yeah I agree. It's just as much of an issue as the est. dates, what's the point in special kits if we can't use them?

some ppl even backout when they see SBC kits lol :D
  • goldfinger1906
    the same thing is with the players you see when you choose the kits. i mean come on..... 90% it shows my ronaldo and the opponent backs out. EA should put there for example the Fifa 17 main faces like reus, james, martial......would make it more fair.
  • kleineno7
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    the same thing is with the players you see when you choose the kits. i mean come on..... 90% it shows my ronaldo and the opponent backs out. EA should put there for example the Fifa 17 main faces like reus, james, martial......would make it more fair.

I read on this forum that your opponent is just seeing a random player and not the same player you see on your sreen. But i have no idea if this is true.
  • goldfinger1906

I read on this forum that your opponent is just seeing a random player and not the same player you see on your sreen. But i have no idea if this is true.

so my random player is mostly ronaldo......nice
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner

so my random player is mostly ronaldo......nice
    You and your opponent aren't seeing the same players lol. You see one of yours and a random player, your opponent sees one of his and a random player. It's not rocket science.
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    I like to play against those kits to test myself. Most of the times I win...so it's good feeling...shame not everybody is sharing this opinion :)
  • Rumplefish
    18748 posts World Class

No, because what happens if both players have light or dark kits? you can't back out even though there's a kit clash.

If the backing out is bothering you that much use a different kit.
  • DeanoZoff
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    I think a lot of people see an EA kit and think it must mean that the player is really good, when sometimes they are SBC kits.

I have lost track of which kit you get for which ranking. Played against somebody in a purple EA kit the other day, he had a team with 4 or 5 red IFs aswell.

Beat him 4-0 then found out the kit was for elite monthly ranking. Brought a smile to my face, I will never do 160 matches in a month so have no idea how I would rank monthly.

Some people might actually get better if they tested themselves every now and then.

Also, there are soooo many kits to choose from in game, you don't have to be a proud so and so. Just find a kit you like, use it and shut up moaning.

You can show us how good you are on the pitch, not by wearing your EA kit as some sort of badge of honour.
  • Tiriskin
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just really hate tuxedo kit to play against ... This was the reason (plus Stoke and some stadiums with shade) for me to back out and will still back out after the patch...
  • goldfinger1906
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    I think a lot of people see an EA kit and think it must mean that the player is really good, when sometimes they are SBC kits.

I have lost track of which kit you get for which ranking. Played against somebody in a purple EA kit the other day, he had a team with 4 or 5 red IFs aswell.

Beat him 4-0 then found out the kit was for elite monthly ranking. Brought a smile to my face, I will never do 160 matches in a month so have no idea how I would rank monthly.

Some people might actually get better if they tested themselves every now and then.

Also, there are soooo many kits to choose from in game, you don't have to be a proud so and so. Just find a kit you like, use it and shut up moaning.

You can show us how good you are on the pitch, not by wearing your EA kit as some sort of badge of honour.

it's not going about being proud or show someone how good i am......this kit only looks sick in my eyes and i wanna play with it, but unfortunately i can't.
  • DeanoZoff

it's not going about being proud or show someone how good i am......this kit only looks sick in my eyes and i wanna play with it, but unfortunately i can't.

unlucky pal.

Looks like you will have to find another one from the 1000's you have to choose from
  • goldfinger1906

unlucky pal.

Looks like you will have to find another one from the 1000's you have to choose from

there should be a kit creator in fut......and i would write on front of the kit ''F*** You Backout Cuntssss'' xD
  • Retro_G
    30373 posts National Team Captain
    Tiriskin wrote: »
    I just really hate tuxedo kit to play against ... This was the reason (plus Stoke and some stadiums with shade) for me to back out and will still back out after the patch...

Leave it out, what's wrong with the tuxedo kit?
  • DeanoZoff

unlucky pal.

there should be a kit creator in fut......and i would write on front of the kit ''F*** You Backout Cuntssss'' xD

Could you imagine how much a kit creator would get abused. NO THANKYOU.

There are thousands of kits, I wear a fairly common kit (Napoli away) and have yet to come up against somebody in the same one.

Just find one and settle with it. People will play against you not knowing that you got gold monthly, which is extremely easy.
  • Mutu10gol
    2584 posts Fans' Favourite

ffs change the kit
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero

unlucky pal.

Would the back say "soon to be banned" ?
  • mindm4ster
    4970 posts Big Money Move
    Mutu10gol wrote: »

ffs change the kit

• Tiriskin
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Tiriskin wrote: »

Leave it out, what's wrong with the tuxedo kit?

I have no idea, but this kit is so annoying for me for unknown reasons that I'm getting angry and my gameplay is crap. Add it on top team name "Class on grass" and I will never play against you :)
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    lol ppl backing out cause of Kits. sad state of fut these days
  • Tiriskin
    joe666 wrote: »
    lol ppl backing out cause of Kits. sad state of fut these days

Hm, it's the only kit I hate. It's going in this direction that next what you can see in "playboy bikini" kit with **** shaking celebration after scoring a goal ...