The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Best CM sub?

CFC Jacob
586 posts An Exciting Prospect
Don't really want to use Sanches, I start with Kante, Pogba and Griezmann at CAM.

Budget is about 140k, want a good all-rounder. Thinking Vidal, can you suggest anyone better?

Comments

• ethnick
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Cheap: Sissoko RM
    Medium: Naingolan
    Expensive: Vidal
  • CFC Jacob
    ethnick wrote: »

Hadn't even considered Naingolan, good shout!
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    ^
  • if milner?
  • BWild
    3616 posts National Call-Up
    SBC Kurzawa
  • EBaietto
    1031 posts Professional
    IF Florenzi
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26240 posts Player of the Year

This but renato as the cheap one.
  • Runefang
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    IF Latza, take a look. Amazing stats.
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    SIF Brozovic
  • CFC Jacob
    Thanks guys, went with Naingolan in the end and picked up an IF Casemiro to try as well.
  • Sif Milner, he can play cdm and cm
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    CFC Jacob wrote: »
    Thanks guys, went with Naingolan in the end and picked up an IF Casemiro to try as well.
    Casemiro is good if you have a lead and want to hold it, he's not that great going forward though imo. If you want a decent all around CM have you tried IF Fabregas? For 95k he's been great for me! :)
  • CFC Jacob
    Casemiro is good if you have a lead and want to hold it, he's not that great going forward though imo. If you want a decent all around CM have you tried IF Fabregas? For 95k he's been great for me! :)

Yeah he doesn't look great at attacking but the coins were left over and he seemed relatively cheap! I'm not a big fan of weak midfielders unfortunately, he has some nice stats though
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah he doesn't look great at attacking but the coins were left over and he seemed relatively cheap! I'm not a big fan of weak midfielders unfortunately, he has some nice stats though
    Yeah that was a great investment depending on what you paid for him, he has amazing links being Brazilian and a Real player. He's up about 4k since last night, so even if he doesn't work out you could always shift him for profit.
    And fair enough. :)
  • Dtslim
    204 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    IF Perisic
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    SIF Milner would be a perfect sub at CM, I'd also recommend Vidal or Naingolan