Sore losers(3.5 star tourney )tonight

branermajszter
269 posts Sunday League Hero
Many guys with almost full gold teams(Musa ,Rashford etc) got beaten by my silver Meiji Yasuda J1 team,never got so many messages that im ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and im cheating,was definitly my best funny day since fifa 17.did any of you had the same experience tonight xd?

my squad was: 20j33ic.png

Comments

• SSSplendid
    740 posts Sunday League Hero
    PGeyHMd.gif
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Tourneys bring out the best in others.

I beat someone in WL yesterday 3-1 and they messaged me afterwards and said "I totally destroyed you that game you lucky loser"... LOL. Love the community!
  • Mastershake
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    I used low silvers from liga mx and toty Suarez on top. First try and in. Using Suarez was just a scare tactic that worked.
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Nobody gets scared at bronze and silver monthly rewards :D
    F7CE0BBD-E9BF-4AE7-9344-5B35498757EA_zpswph9z67r.jpeg
  • mattiparka
    10412 posts Has That Special Something
    LiamSully wrote: »

quality team
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain

Sbc Johansson is one of the best CB's I've uses this year
  • Tboon
    3528 posts National Call-Up
    I also use a silver team with Meiji Yasuda players. I also use the silver striker Poulsen from RB Leipzig. That guy is brilliant! He's strong, fast and clinical.

Is much fun to play with this team. Unfortunately I lost the final twice :(
  • branermajszter
    269 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2017
    Tboon wrote: »
    I also use a silver team with Meiji Yasuda players. I also use the silver striker Poulsen from RB Leipzig. That guy is brilliant! He's strong, fast and clinical.

Is much fun to play with this team. Unfortunately I lost the final twice :(

I also lost my first final against a guy with gray and rashford up front both had attribute cards.never saw anyone so desperate to win a final. Second final was an easy cheesy.gl for you,Sure u gonna win the next one
  • Gromit
    4821 posts National Call-Up
    EA really need to rework how they work out team ratings. No point in 3.5* rating teams if you can field a near full gold team.

Same in single matches. Impossible to get fair match ups because of bronze benching.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Gromit wrote: »
    EA really need to rework how they work out team ratings. No point in 3.5* rating teams if you can field a near full gold team.

Same in single matches. Impossible to get fair match ups because of bronze benching.

• Antparry92
    19284 posts World Class
    Gromit wrote: »

• Hody
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Won the first game with 3 Legends as ST/ST CAM and silvers as the rest. Lost second game with mixed gold silver MLS Team, guy had bronze defenders and strikers and subbed players once games starts. Team was called AID, like that it felt, my defenders made passes to short and allowed easy goals
  • Korlezz
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This community is great,had a cracking semi final with a guy he got a late goal 2-1 win to him,i sent him a message saying gg wp gl in final.because it was a good game i thought he must of enjoyed it to.i got back.....haha fxxk you loser...lmao
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class

beautiful
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Sweaty rashford and musa teams all the way to the final final against a guy playing with pretty much a full watford team the badges rhe strips and a non sweaty formation was a good final 0-0 with loads of drama tilll kabasele brought gaston down in the box in the 118th min the beast stepped up and lashed it home.

Wish us pc users could msg at times would have sent a gg.

Was using full boro team 4411
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    edited January 2017
    Yea I noticed this. I completely threw the head up and quit the wl just past at 16 wins from 25 games. 24 of the 25 I played were against ptb which usually I only come up against 6 or 7 games out of the 40 and the servers and bs were worse than ever so turned the console off on Saturday but decided yesterday I wanted to qualify again.

So first and attempt got to the final and won comfortably 2-0 though the scoreline wasn't a fair reflection on how one sided the match was. Then after I got so much hate from the guy calling me a c**t and actually said I hope you die in pain you b**tard. I couldn't believe what I was reading but thought I would wind it up a little as he was such a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and thanked him for giving me such an easy win in the final and told him that he was completely useless at FIFA and should maybe go back to playing Minecraft with the rest of the kids. He raged a little more after that but soon gave up when all I done was laugh at him but seriously what's the need for such hate over losing a game it's pathetic.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Korlezz wrote: »
    This community is great,had a cracking semi final with a guy he got a late goal 2-1 win to him,i sent him a message saying gg wp gl in final.because it was a good game i thought he must of enjoyed it to.i got back.....haha fxxk you loser...lmao

Wow...i'm sorry to hear that pal. Nice gesture of you.

People love being ❤️❤️❤️❤️ behind the comfort of their screen. I bet he wouldn't have the balls to do that face to face.