Will Ibra Drop Tonight?

JoresOkore5
2099 posts Fans' Favourite
Title

Will he drop later after TOTY has finished as the 100k pack seems less worthwhile then? Just need to buy him to complete the SBC but still a little short

Comments

• Sean2On
    1209 posts Professional
    Title

Will he drop later after TOTY has finished as the 100k pack seems less worthwhile then? Just need to buy him to complete the SBC but still a little short

Don't think he'll drop until his SBC is over. He's kinda the main piece.
  • JoresOkore5
    Yeah, I guess so, wish I'd have bought for 500k in the first few hours after it was announced :(
  • Pikachu
    9274 posts League Winner
    Hard to say since he's gone up since the day it was released and it would only make sense for him to have been packed more during TOTY with all the packs being opened, with more supply then demand I would've guessed.

But I have no clue with this market, that's my two cents. Could just wait it out until the final day and then just do it then regardless.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Sean2On wrote: »
    Title

Don't think he'll drop until his SBC is over. He's kinda the main piece.

• DirtyHarryCalla
    197 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Title

Me too mate - haven't spend anything on this SBC so far and Ibra is the only one I need now but his price in ridiculous!!
  • JoresOkore5
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Hard to say since he's gone up since the day it was released and it would only make sense for him to have been packed more during TOTY with all the packs being opened, with more supply then demand I would've guessed.

But I have no clue with this market, that's my two cents. Could just wait it out until the final day and then just do it then regardless.

Yeah, thanks mate, think I'll have to just wait it out like you say