Title update 4

1345
RayG
1383 posts Professional
Well, it looks like EA heard the community. Can't wait to see that patch on XONE/PS4, especially concerning the lantency bar and the defensive line.

Please PC users, give us reviews as soon as it's released !

Comments

  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    They still should change the weekend league to the same stadium without shadows and 2 default kits.

    They also shouldn't show your player during kit selection cause people back out once they see anyone who is higher rated than 84 :|
  • Arcanine20
    70 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This update could make or break this game. Everyone is getting sick of the OP counter attacking boring gameplay so hoping this update makes defending more manual.
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    When did then released this? Played yesterday and didnt noticed This...
  • ToiletDuck_45
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sounds good let's hope for the best
  • adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    When did then released this? Played yesterday and didnt noticed This...

    Its upcoming for consoles
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    adzm123 wrote: »
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    When did then released this? Played yesterday and didnt noticed This...

    Its upcoming for consoles

    Im playing on pc
  • adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    adzm123 wrote: »
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    When did then released this? Played yesterday and didnt noticed This...

    Its upcoming for consoles

    Im playing on pc

    Should be in 1 or2 days
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    adzm123 wrote: »
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    When did then released this? Played yesterday and didnt noticed This...

    Its upcoming for consoles

    Im playing on pc

    The fourth title update for FIFA 17 will be available on PC after the close of the current weekend league. Details on other platforms will be provided as it becomes available.
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    adzm123 wrote: »
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    adzm123 wrote: »
    Hugo_TT wrote: »
    When did then released this? Played yesterday and didnt noticed This...

    Its upcoming for consoles

    Im playing on pc

    Should be in 1 or2 days

    Ok tks! Thought it was already released
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Latency Bar change lol, wondering what they gonna do ? Showing the actual ping number ? That would be insane. If all the things they mentioned in the notes are fixed correctly, then hell yes, it's going to be good !

    Big f**k you to all cherrypickers !
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Latency Bar change lol, wondering what they gonna do ? Showing the actual ping number ? That would be insane. If all the things they mentioned in the notes are fixed correctly, then hell yes, it's going to be good !

    Big f**k you to all cherrypickers !
    this + fix horrible WL gameplay and the game will be great IMO
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Agree ! Hope the latency update is useful to see if I have a ping over 9000
  • Passano
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Still no change to the referees' though. :(
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    So it's available when the WL closes (which should be now) on PC. Has anyone downloaded it already and can say how they changed the latency bar ?
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    So it's available when the WL closes (which should be now) on PC. Has anyone downloaded it already and can say how they changed the latency bar ?

    Hopefully it's a numerical ping.
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wow shocked that it looks like an awesome update.
    Adjust low pressure.
    Remove est date
    No ghost passing
    No manual positioning

    So hoping this is the fix we've been waiting for
  • Nimmer
    444 posts Sunday League Hero
    RayG wrote: »
    Well, it looks like EA heard the community. Can't wait to see that patch on XONE/PS4, especially concerning the lantency bar and the defensive line.
    They haven't said exactly what the change to the defensive line is. It could be worse..
    This update could make or break this game. Everyone is getting sick of the OP counter attacking boring gameplay so hoping this update makes defending more manual.
    nothing was mentioned about the OP AI defending, so there is zero chance this has changed. EA like to cater to the lowest skilled player. They believe giving everyone a chance of winning regardless of skill is a good decision.

    I'm very pleased all these cowards can't back out due to est. date now :-)

  • Robbenhood
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    All means nothing if they didn't fix the auto defending. So sick of 80% of shots being blocked

    Instead EA wasting time trying to fix the kit glitch for the 4th time when it's not even an issue that impacts the game
  • DeanoZoff
    4851 posts National Call-Up
    Stkyfngz wrote: »
    They still should change the weekend league to the same stadium without shadows and 2 default kits.

    They also shouldn't show your player during kit selection cause people back out once they see anyone who is higher rated than 84 :|

    It doesn't actually show them any of your players. You can't see any of your opponents players at kit selection. You only see your own player in your kit and then a random player in the opponents kit.
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    While I haven't downloaded the patch yet (not sure it's out yet tbh), got to give EA a big thumbs up. Some v good tweaks included in the patch.

    Really looking forward to seeing the 'new' green bars. TBH, they could replace the green bars with an image of a chocolate teapot, it would be as much use.

    Fingers crossed I can get some decent gameplay and not play dial-up/players thousands of miles away game after game.
  • NornIron
    15400 posts World Class
    Not getting any hopes up when was the last time an Update actually worked.
    If they change the latency bar to a number rating that would help but i doubt anything will be done.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Im a bit worried that if ptb becomes less effective, people will just start wasting more time in the lead.. Shielding in corner and passing around the back..
  • Pronoob
    5403 posts Big Money Move
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    All means nothing if they didn't fix the auto defending. So sick of 80% of shots being blocked

    Instead EA wasting time trying to fix the kit glitch for the 4th time when it's not even an issue that impacts the game

    The kit glitch is a massive issue. Playing with a kit clash is one of the worst things in FIFA
  • PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Im a bit worried that if ptb becomes less effective, people will just start wasting more time in the lead.. Shielding in corner and passing around the back..

    They still do it ... PTB + time wasting
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    People will still back out often, when an actual latency number is shown. I'm starting as well, considering i had 40 out of 40 unplayable games this WL.
  • Rick
    9185 posts League Winner
    Pronoob wrote: »
    Robbenhood wrote: »
    All means nothing if they didn't fix the auto defending. So sick of 80% of shots being blocked

    Instead EA wasting time trying to fix the kit glitch for the 4th time when it's not even an issue that impacts the game

    The kit glitch is a massive issue. Playing with a kit clash is one of the worst things in FIFA

    Just look at what kits the two players are wearing. That's the kits that are selected.

    Sometimes when you switch to quickly it will merge the two kits together but it fixes itself before the next screen so instead of pressing ready you can just back out if the kits are clashing.

    But lets hope they've actually fixed it now. :)
  • Hugo_TT
    913 posts Professional
    933mb patch rolling out here
  • KUIKUI
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    PTYBrozzzz wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Im a bit worried that if ptb becomes less effective, people will just start wasting more time in the lead.. Shielding in corner and passing around the back..

    They still do it ... PTB + time wasting
    lf course so thats why ill make a big list on my wall of those arsess hhahaha to never play them , some of my friends are gona dothat too so well avoid having that bad moment
  • vLaDz
    3184 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    e1cd2202f67509807bb18f7f049fa3f6.png


    you can still see the opponents badge and club name before the last ready

    dedd76d0489ac2100beae5a6d508a9f3.png
  • adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    vLaDz wrote: »
    e1cd2202f67509807bb18f7f049fa3f6.png


    you can still see the opponents badge and club name before the last ready

    dedd76d0489ac2100beae5a6d508a9f3.png

    Not bad
Sign In or Register to comment.