How can I improve?

Clint Eastwood
3252 posts National Call-Up
I just played a game where my opponent had 35 tackles. I find that I lose possession FAR too cheaply and I need a way to improve that area. Is there elite players that could help me out? I'm really struggling and on the verge of having a rage induced coma.

Comments

• TOMMYxCOOPER
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    clint I had gundogan and dembele running around like fairies for weeks..tried various chem cards nothing..made them basic and customised there tackling to aggressive..totally different animals :D

Where+Eagles+Dare+3.jpg
  • Scutch
    14847 posts World Class
    What's your team, mate?
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Try a different formations maybe a wide 1 like 4231(1) a lot of opponents cut the passing lanes in narrow formations.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Scutch wrote: »
    What's your team, mate?
    CR7 - IF Yedder
    ADP
    Renato - Vidal - Kante
    Bernat - Boateng - Kosc - Walker
    Lloris
  • BcfcDale88
    5910 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017
    How are you dribbling? Try passing then holding the ball up and playing little passes, I'm talking like I'm a elite player i reach silver 1 every week but it's at least what I try and EA don't let me
  • Clint Eastwood
    BcfcDale88 wrote: »
    How are you dribbling? Try passing then holding the ball up and playing little passes, I'm talking like I'm a elite player i reach silver 1 every week but it's at least what I try and EA don't let me

I try to shield and LT+RT dribble but sometimes I feel like my controller might be broken.