Any one selling toty Lahm?

MagnificDan
211 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited May 2015
I'm gonna buy one in the next ten minutes, so if you want me to buy yours I will.
Post edited by MagnificDan on

Comments

• MagnificDan
    No takers, will just buy from the market then.
  • MD_Breezy13
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Oh nooo I'm selling! I need to relist him though and I'm stuck at work. I guess just go ahead and buy :'(
  • MagnificDan
    Oh nooo I'm selling! I need to relist him though and I'm stuck at work. I guess just go ahead and buy :'(
    Sorry dude just bought one, but I'm looking to buy toty lahm soon aswell, when my hagi, Neville and toty Silva sell.
  • MagnificDan
    Sorry dude just bought one, but I'm looking to buy toty lahm soon aswell, when my hagi, Neville and toty Silva sell.
    Are you sellling a lahm by any chance?
  • MD_Breezy13

Actually yeah, strangely enough. I can't list for another couple hours though since I'm stuck at work, wish the web app worked.
  • MagnificDan

Actually yeah, strangely enough. I can't list for another couple hours though since I'm stuck at work, wish the web app worked.
    No probs will wait for you, gimme a pm when you get on.
  • MD_Breezy13
    Thanks, but you can just buy him man. Robben was the one I def wanted to sell, I might hold on to Lahm.
  • MagnificDan
    Thanks, but you can just buy him man. Robben was the one I def wanted to sell, I might hold on to Lahm.
    Ok no probs.