Halfway through the WL and im 7-13

Yup, I'm a below average player. This is my 3rd WL and I don't think I'll end up finishing this one either.

I'm not gonna moan about game mechanics and my opponents seemingly doing everything they can to annoy me, but I'm just so exhausted at this point and I'll probably leave it if/when I win 1 more game and make Silver 3 (which I've never gone beyond before)

I have absolutely no idea how anyone manages to completed the entire 40 games. Hats off to you gents, you have some staying power.

Comments

• Asht1981
    938 posts Professional
    It's just a mind blow I play five walk away play another 5 if u try to rattle threw games u make mistakes
  • McRaven
    4217 posts National Call-Up
    Asht1981 wrote: »
    It's just a mind blow I play five walk away play another 5 if u try to rattle threw games u make mistakes

This. Or when I notice I'm not playing like I normally do I take a break. 40 is a lot though. Have to do 24 more matches today. If I hit Gold 1 might call it quits.
  • TheMenezLover
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yup, I'm a below average player. This is my 3rd WL and I don't think I'll end up finishing this one either.

I'm not gonna moan about game mechanics and my opponents seemingly doing everything they can to annoy me, but I'm just so exhausted at this point and I'll probably leave it if/when I win 1 more game and make Silver 3 (which I've never gone beyond before)

I have absolutely no idea how anyone manages to completed the entire 40 games. Hats off to you gents, you have some staying power.

What divison are you in?
  • Darce Choke
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    McRaven wrote: »
    Asht1981 wrote: »

This. Or when I notice I'm not playing like I normally do I take a break. 40 is a lot though. Have to do 24 more matches today. If I hit Gold 1 might call it quits.

I cant usually play more than 3 in a row before I take a break. An hour of solid concentration fries my head.

What divison are you in?

Just made it to div 3 by the skin of my teeth. Usually bounce around between 4 and 5 though.

Gonna have some breakfast and a shower and try to win 1 more game.

• MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    take a break for a week or two. or play drunk ftw
  • Darce Choke
    662 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2017
    MisterJV wrote: »
    take a break for a week or two. or play drunk ftw

Lol I've only ever played it 3 times so I'm probably getting enough breaks.

Also, I'm bad enough sober. I've played games before after a few glasses of wine or beers, and It's not a good sight.
  • CornishLad
    23519 posts Club Captain
    It'll turn around mate. I too am an average/below average player. I've started off some weeks 1-9 or I've had weeks where I've gone from being 11-9 to 17-22. Everyone has ups and downs. You just need to take a break when you feel like your getting angry. Never play a game when you are on tilt