Hows 91 higuian?

ryleeboy
791 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2017
How's he compared to the 90 rated anyone used both and is there much of a difference, cheers peeps

Comments

• Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    was average for me, made brilliant runs & scored the odd screamer but his agility let him down & he had a touch like a baby elephant & suprisingly felt really weak. big let down for me
  • ryleeboy
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    Alford1995 wrote: »
    was average for me, made brilliant runs & scored the odd screamer but his agility let him down & he had a touch like a baby elephant & suprisingly felt really weak. big let down for me

Was he that much of a let down for ya but cheers for the heads up mate anyone else got any opinions on him
  • ThomasF1_GR
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've tried both. His TIF feels way better than the SIF, faster and more agile, like it's a completelly different player. However, i still have trouble with his shooting. I mean, if i finish with Dybala with ease, i'd expect the same from Higuain but this is not the case.
  • Monkeysanchez
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got him in an untradable pack so put him up front with SIF mertens. He's decent, finishes everything around the box, but he's not going to dribble around the defence like mertens can. He wins a good amount of headers too which is a bonus.