How is this possible? Better team = more difficult to win? Need tips please!

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
When I started Ultimate this year I usually got to Élite 3, I got It few times, I used to play with Musa, Martial, Firmino, Rooney, Kante, Butland , etc........

I have been improving my team and by the pass of the time It has been very very difficult to get even in Gold 1, and now I have Lewandowski, Aubameyand, Zanetti, Boateng, Alaba, Vidal, and in other team I have Pogba, Koscielny, Lloris, Benteke SIF, Toure IF, etc.....

Is really very difficult to win with this top teams, I've tried to use my cheap BPL again and BOOOM!
From a 9-6 record this FUT Champions to get 9 wins in a row for a 18-6 record......
I play better with them (musa, martial, firmino, eriksen, etc)....I feel them really fast and every shot is goal, also passes are so much better and good..... with my top teams Is very frustrating, they feel really heavy to use them and is very difficult to make plays and passes, they usually fail a lot of passes :S they feel very slow....

I don't know why this happens to me...

I m pretty sure that if I continue with my cheap BPL team I can get Elite 3 this week, but I really want to use my top teams but I'm sure that if I use them I will get gold 1 or even gold 2 :'( .....

Have been wasting a lot of time in investment to make me super teams with about 2 million coins but Now I think is not worth it... for now, I win more easy with my 30k team and is very difficult to win with my 2,000,000 teams :(

What do you recommend me to do?

Gime me advice please :( !
I really really want to play with my top players like Pogba, lewa, Boateng, Vidal, etc...... but I don't know if it's the best or me :(

Comments

• Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    What's the current team?
  • Guvnor
    1842 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's always been the same fella , I think there's a unwritten rule where your not aloud to say anything anymore .

If your 86 team comes up against a 81 team you'll find the odd pass will go astray and you won't make that tackle like usual , or it will bounce back to there rashford , sterling , martial , musa I could go on ..... the thing is on the games where your team plays well it's a joy , the geezers using the sweaty crappy teams never get that feeling .

I have to say it's not as bad as it's been in past fifas but there's still an equaliser in play .

Have you not noticed how many people come on here and say I always beat the guys with awesome teams , they think we're all rubbish and just good at trading , as hey have never had a good team they don't Realise we all go through it .

Only tips I can give you is when your noticing your players playing like 80s then just simplify your play .
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Always like that, get Musa and Smalling and you'll win with ease
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    in a similar situation.

Played with a 50k team 2 weeks ago and finished gold 3.

Played with a 7 mill team this week and finished Gold 3 again.

Expensive players barely seem to make a difference
  • Paciga45
    3872 posts National Call-Up
    Shane wrote: »
    in a similar situation.

Played with a 50k team 2 weeks ago and finished gold 3.

Played with a 7 mill team this week and finished Gold 3 again.

Expensive players barely seem to make a difference

I had the same experience this weekend so far until I realized I had purchased the wrong players.