Worth stocking up on tradeable totw packs?

CandyRat
7722 posts League Winner
edited January 2017
They are the cheapest they've ever been, and not many people will be buying packs for a couple weeks. Should be good right?

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    14145 posts Has That Special Something
    I had the same thought. I stocked 8.......then lost the run of myself and ended up with 3 lozanos, 2 Ben yedders, a shfhfismfjcnskd, tonelli and piccini

Never again
  • Quinn87
    1898 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did 50 of these in the early hours yesterday morning (around 3am when lightning rounds were on.)

Managed to do them for around 35k a pack, just gonna sit on them till we see the next stacked TOTW. Even if i had the worst luck ever and got 50 discards, I'd almost make half my coins back anyway.
  • CandyRat
    7722 posts League Winner
    I had the same thought. I stocked 8.......then lost the run of myself and ended up with 3 lozanos, 2 Ben yedders, a shfhfismfjcnskd, tonelli and piccini

Never again

But what about the fact that TOTW has drained everyones pack opening needs. Hold them for a week or 2 and then have like 3 stacked seems like a good idea
  • BackDaddy
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    You will mostly get 81's but if u stack a few and do them on release there's a good chance of getting a return with the added chance of pulling someone special.
  • DarthGrowler
    CandyRat wrote: »

Never again

But what about the fact that TOTW has drained everyones pack opening needs. Hold them for a week or 2 and then have like 3 stacked seems like a good idea

I'm convinced. Gonna stack 10
  • MisterJV
    10766 posts Has That Special Something

Never again

you should of waited. bad week to open totw packs with lightening rounds
  • DarthGrowler
    MisterJV wrote: »

Never again

you should of waited. bad week to open totw packs with lightening rounds

I have the will power of a heroine addict