Just beat Bateson87 and he is not happy

FifaGeek97
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited January 2017
I just beat Bateson87 2-1 and the winning goal was so lucky. He cleared the ball into his own net. Check his twitter too see it.

Comments

• Greedy_Marco
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    :cookie:
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Which video
  • Ha that's awesome- good stuff man. I always look to get matched up with one of the youtubers or pros but none on PS4 except for harry and boraslegend
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    FifaGeek97 wrote: »
    I just beat Bateson87 2-1 and the winning goal was so lucky. He cleared the ball into his own net.

Well done ?
    FifaGeek97 wrote: »
    Check his twitter too see it.

635890094916701833-942110019_sleep12.gif
  • Robbenhood
    1434 posts Professional
    Ha that's awesome- good stuff man. I always look to get matched up with one of the youtubers or pros but none on PS4 except for harry and boraslegend

Jukez plays on PS4.

Got matched up vs him in seasons last year. Lost 3-1.
  • FifaGeek97
    82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do I post short clips on here
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    Ha that's awesome- good stuff man. I always look to get matched up with one of the youtubers or pros but none on PS4 except for harry and boraslegend

Ive beaten boraslegend all 3 times i faced him on gfinity last year. Hes really good tho
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional

Ive beaten boraslegend all 3 times i faced him on gfinity last year. Hes really good tho

Are you a pro at FIFA? I always see your name in the top 100.
  • Retro_G
    29054 posts Player of the Year
    Well played, he must've had a quality team.
  • jordansky1111
    JayUnited9 wrote: »

Nah. Im just decent at it
  • Pronoob
    5397 posts Big Money Move

You went 38-2 lad
  • JayUnited9 wrote: »

I like that your humble but you are clearly in the upper echelon of players

• hayhor1
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    :cookie:

• Liam_1999
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    @jordansky1111 are you on ps4?
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you ask for his autograph?
  • JayUnited9
    1095 posts Professional

You're much better than decent.
  • jordansky1111
    Liam_1999 wrote: »
    @jordansky1111 are you on ps4?

Yea
  • Liam_1999
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2017
    @jordansky1111 May i dm u my gamertag and play you sometime when your not busy? Just trying to figure out how to improve and i guess that is by playing better players.
    Post edited by Liam_1999 on
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    I beat him somehow this Fifa. Was surprised at how little he pressured me in the first half. Last 10 minutes he pressured a lot but got a win.

Doubt I'd beat his WL squad though.
  • DanielDanger
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Good on you!!! I really dislike Bateson. Too rich throws away money like it's nothing and pretty selfish/greedy
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    Batesons a fat slob
  • Pughy30
    26034 posts Player of the Year
    Batesons a fat slob

Bit harsh that, what's he done or said to you then?
  • DanielDanger
    315 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Batesons a fat slob

It's his personal opinion.
  • Hey guys can one of you lot lend a hand, i have been told that ea can help my account if i ask a question yet i am unsure how to find the location to write and post my message, cheers lads
  • Pughy30
    Batesons a fat slob

That's why I'm asking him about his opinion I don't get why people hate youtubers for no reason there's a lot more scum on YouTube than Bateson
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Batesons a fat slob

That's why I'm asking him about his opinion I don't get why people hate youtubers for no reason there's a lot more scum on YouTube than Bateson

People dislike people who have something they want. And then if they don't know them personally they just make fun of what's ever left, which normally is appearance.
  • Pughy30
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Batesons a fat slob

People dislike people who have something they want. And then if they don't know them personally they just make fun of what's ever left, which normally is appearance.

Yeah I agree. I've never really underserved the hate on Bateson he doesn't scream like a 12yr old. Sell coins or do those dodgy pack opening sites people just seem to hate for no reason
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Batesons a fat slob

Yeah I agree. I've never really underserved the hate on Bateson he doesn't scream like a 12yr old. Sell coins or do those dodgy pack opening sites people just seem to hate for no reason

Me either. People just like to be jealous of other people's achievements. Wouldn't be a bad thing if the jealous created motivation for that person, but normally it's just jealous based off hate.